Morristown East vs. David Crockett

DavidCrockettFan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agrre, they should have beat us last year. The question is, how much did DC bring back from last year? We returned alot. I think East by 7 but that is just a guess. Nobody can predict turnovers and I think who ever turns it over less wins this game. From what I understand, DC likes to run the ball and that is our strong point. If DC ran the spread, I would be very worried.

Where is the game being played?

This week's game will be in the great metropolis of Jonesborogh.

Crockett has been getting better over the past few years. They have turned into the Kentucky or Vanderbilt of the Five Rivers Confrence. They are a very beatable team, but if you don't show up to play hard or assume you have won just walking on the field, you may be in for a long night.

Morristown East by 14.

BTW......It was good to see Canefan friday night. It was even better to see Burke-Toney Field in the prestine condition it was in. It was much better than the scenery I had a year ago. The folks in Morristown deffinately have something to be proud of. Now if we can only get that pesky game clock to work!

This week's game will be in the great metropolis of Jonesborogh.

Crockett has been getting better over the past few years. They have turned into the Kentucky or Vanderbilt of the Five Rivers Confrence. They are a very beatable team, but if you don't show up to play hard or assume you have won just walking on the field, you may be in for a long night.

Morristown East by 14.

Good to see you at the game friday and also back on coacht.

Good to see you at the game friday and also back on coacht.

As I edit, you post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was even better to be back doing the broadcast again, this year with the Official Voice of Hurricane Football, The Q 100.7. Albeit last minute, it was still great to be back on the field again.

As I edit, you post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It was even better to be back doing the broadcast again, this year with the Official Voice of Hurricane Football, The Q 100.7. Albeit last minute, it was still great to be back on the field again.

Stuck up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't even say HI. Glad your back and all in one piece. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Stuck up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Don't even say HI. Glad your back and all in one piece. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One peice is right, I don't know if we could tolerate 2 of him!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

One peice is right, I don't know if we could tolerate 2 of him!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> East by 2 TDs

Funny you mention "The Q" as being the "official" voice of the Hurricanes. Pretty sure I remember AM 1150 WCRK being the HOME and VOICE of Morristown East...even dating back to Morristown High School. Not really sure "The Q" has a leg to stand on referring to themselves as the official voice.

But getting back to the point of this forum...East to win. And if its closer than 14 points, I would be worried as a Hurricane fan.

Funny you mention "The Q" as being the "official" voice of the Hurricanes. Pretty sure I remember AM 1150 WCRK being the HOME and VOICE of Morristown East...even dating back to Morristown High School. Not really sure "The Q" has a leg to stand on referring to themselves as the official voice.

But getting back to the point of this forum...East to win. And if its closer than 14 points, I would be worried as a Hurricane fan.

Losing to David Crockett would make just about any team worried. Crockett has been getting better

each year I have seen them play. East could lose too David Crockett, but I think they will need some help.

(Turnovers) like last year game. I wish David Crockett best of luck after they play Morristown East.

Note: Why is David Crockett High school so hard to find? I have been too the high school many times,

but I get lost on those back roads everytime. GO CANES!