Maryville vs AE scrimmage

AERoadrunners

Well well, its been said that Maryville could just whoop AE's butt in football any season. Eventhough it was a scrimmage, AE tied Maryville. So what happen to Maryville blwoing AE out? Just remember one thing, "IT's HARD TO BE A ROADRUNNER!"

I didn't mention that my litte cuz, Joe Moore stood Carl Stewart up did I? All you Maryville fans ask Carl about the hit that Joe put on him.

GO AE, Back 2 Back State Titles Sounds GOOD to ME!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by AERoadrunners:

Well well, its been said that Maryville could just whoop AE's butt in football any season. Eventhough it was a scrimmage, AE tied Maryville. So what happen to Maryville blowing AE out? Just remember one thing, "IT's HARD TO BE A ROADRUNNER!"

I didn't mention that my litte cuz, Joe Moore stood Carl Stewart(That's probably not his name but yall know who I'm talking about) up, did I? All you Maryville fans ask Carl about the hit that Joe put on him.

GO AE, Back 2 Back State Titles Sounds GOOD to ME!

HAHA, AE is pretty sorry i watched he scrimage, and carl got hit after the play. Yeah you guys can put good hits when people arent looking. Its alrigth thought because during the season, AE would get there butts trampled on. Ohh and another thing, maryville stopped them selves once because there was a bad exchage from quarterbackto running back. You also did pretty good agaisnt the 3rd string defense. I hope that you guys feel good about your selves because from what i saw Maryvilles Quarterback ran and throw all over you guys with 2 touchdown passes and one running touchdown. Yeah you guys are real good. YOu guys are just a bunch of sorry trash talkers. You think your good well keep thinkng. Ohh and tell your boy next time he i thinking about hitting carl or anyone. Try to make it to where he is looking. Have a good season haha.

Posted by sportscritic3:

HAHA, AE is pretty sorry i watched he scrimage, and carl got hit after the play. Yeah you guys can put good hits when people arent looking. Its alrigth thought because during the season, AE would get there butts trampled on. Ohh and another thing, maryville stopped them selves once because there was a bad exchage from quarterbackto running back. You also did pretty good agaisnt the 3rd string defense. I hope that you guys feel good about your selves because from what i saw Maryvilles Quarterback ran and throw all over you guys with 2 touchdown passes and one running touchdown. Yeah you guys are real good. YOu guys are just a bunch of sorry trash talkers. You think your good well keep thinkng. Ohh and tell your boy next time he i thinking about hitting carl or anyone. Try to make it to where he is looking. Have a good season haha.

A hit is a hit! Don't get mad because your boy got his block knocked off! Give my little cuz his props! Why wasn't Carl looking in the first place? If he was looking, he still would've got his block knocked off. Now you said that we're sorry, now hold up- If we're sorry, how come we tied yall? It boils down to this, if we're sorry, yall are sorry too because yall let a sorry team tie you all in a scrimmage. :)

AEroadrunner you the hit was after the whistle was blown i could knock lavar arrington on his butt if he wasnt looking and the whistle had already been blown. The reason i said you guys were sorry is because you are sorry. You guys didnt do crap against the first string it was all against the 3rd and 4th string but keep feeling good about your self. Because Carl is the best running back in the state, and would absolutly kill anyone on your team if he went head up on them and he was looking haha. BEcause you guys sure dont hit hard when someone is looking. Ohh yeah a 3-PEAT SOUNDS GOOD FOR MARYVILLE GO REBELS!!!!! HAHAHAH

Guest caligula
Posted by mrsoddydaisy:

I saw them both on sat. Maryville would beat AE by 3 or 4 TDs...no doubt. AE is so sloppy, its not even funny. BTW, SD would beat them too, but not as bad as the Rebs would.

Big talk, it was a tie, but Maryville would still beat up on A-E. A hit is a hit...We don't have love for anyone who makes a "big" hit 40 yds from Scrimmage.

Posted by mrsoddydaisy:

I saw them both on sat. Maryville would beat AE by 3 or 4 TDs...no doubt. AE is so sloppy, its not even funny. BTW, SD would beat them too, but not as bad as the Rebs would.

"AE is sorry", that's the only thing I'm hearing. Well, we will see how sorry they are whenever December gets here. Good Luck to you all too. I just wish we could play you all in a real game. You fans talk to much stuff.

Atleast be truthful about the scrimmage. Come on Maryville fans be truthful. maryville had 3rd and long several times. One first down was on a curl route which the WR pushed off. No Call good play is how we see it at AE. Second when Carl was running the DB was getting blocked Carl tried to run the kid over but the kid stood him up. If anyone of you fans need a film of the game send me your address I will send it to you. Films don't lie. I got one and watched it withmy boy Graham. I was also at the scrimmage. Ask Maryville coahces if they think AE is sorry. Much porps from them. Coach Quarles wanted to see how thier team would react to team speed like AE. Coach Stevens wanted to see and his team to see the consistency of maryville and their power game. AE coaches didn't take advantage of defenses Maryville gave them. Coach Graham and I watched the film together. Coach Graham who played for Maryville's D-back Coach Thompson (@ Oak Ridge) showed me one thing. Hi and Coach T he called him talked before the scrimmage. They were concern with AE speed on the outside. If you notice maryville widen their Safties to give help over the top. AE wants a team to do that. What they ususally do is send 3 WR on one side and make reads on the Safety. Either he covers the guy that runs straight at him or he covers the smash (corner) route. They didn't do that because they knew it waould work. I'm sure Coach Quarles could have done things to take adivantage also. But both teams are champions and scrimmages are used to get work on things that need work. Not win at all cost. That's why their champs. AE is young. 3starting Srs. on offense and 4-5 starting Srs. on Defense.

i agree with you on the scrimmage concept boorelly and i did not see the one last week. coaches are looking for situational things to put their teams through and get them ready for the season. they want to look at as many players as possible. win lose or draw a scrimmage counts as nothing so why pull out a bag of tricks to try and win it. two defending state champs battling to a tie in a scrimmage is pretty much what one would expect. the actual score of the scrimmage is the last thing on the coaches mind. good luck to both teams this season.