Del...Kidnapped??

fanman

Posted by fanman:

I heard a rumor from Grundy Co. that the infamous DelTavian has been kidnapped by aliens who like homemade eggrolls and white beans. Can anyone confirm this??

Fan(who thinks Twanvader might be involved)

I think he is so embarrassed because his little boy outfishes him time and again that he has refused to leave the lake until he beats him. He may be there awhile.

Posted by fanman:

I heard a rumor from Grundy Co. that the infamous DelTavian has been kidnapped by aliens who like homemade eggrolls and white beans. Can anyone confirm this??

I definitely think fan has something to do with this horrific crime. Fan, you should be ashamed of yourself for such a dasterdly deed. :D Bring Del back. We need his input on the upcoming season. :confused:

Maybe he is still upset at Coach T for shutting down the great Stupid Announcer Tricks thread. I think he was real attached to that one. He may still be in mourning. But it could be an Old Man and the Sea type thing. He may still be out there trying to beat the kid out like Coach T said.

Fan(who still thinks Twanvader was involved) :D

I kinda think Del is still trying to find his way to the last HiveJive and is driving around aimlessly...looking for those shrimpies...good thing is...maybe he'll be able to find his way out of the darkness for a visit on the 17th...cause ya know... sometimes those Bud dogs can be as good as a nice shrimp! :D

Posted by coacht:
Posted by fanman:

I think he is so embarrassed because his little boy outfishes him time and again that he has refused to leave the lake until he beats him. He may be there awhile.

FEAR NOT Del fans!!!! (all four of you)

I am alive and well. I have been fishing and recently caught one big enough to mount. Beat the boy that day! However somehow before we went on vacation last week I took the fish out of the freezer and forgot to put it back in before we left for our five day trip to the Smokies. Anyone know how to get dead fish smell out of a house? I'm not kidding! Help me!!!!!!!!!!

As for the boy, he won his first fishing trophy at the Take a Kid Fishing Rodeo at Tims Ford July 13. Hank won the Bream division. First prize was a trophy and a nice bike. Second prize was a smaller trophy and a rod and reel. He traded the bike ($100+) for the rod and reel ($40). He is a fisherman. He caught his first trout in Cherokee last Sunday.

As for football who knows. I have recently retired from the sports business to focus more on family and fishing with the boy. Plus he starts school this year and I will be helping with homework for the next 13 years. But my ear is to the ground and I think my Yellow Jackets are in trouble. VERY LOW numbers are out right now. But there is a lot of talent back. Who knows? :confused:

Del (who has to take the boy fishing sometime later today.)