Running Up The Score? Central

DallasCowboysFan

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i agree they do a good job over at central. but alot of those polk, and meigs folks can't deal with the fact that they have good black players and coaches..just stating facts. and you can even add a few englewood folk to that list to.

I would leave the Meigs folks out of this statement, they have been very quiet, you are really answering to a couple from Polk on this issue.

Wow.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You think this is good,, Just wait till the week we actually play Polk. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

yeah i agree they do a good job over at central. but alot of those polk, and meigs folks can't deal with the fact that they have good black players and coaches..just stating facts. and you can even add a few englewood folk to that list to.

i don't doubt that at all, because there are still people around, not just in those counties, that still feel that way toward blacks....but that is ridiculous. as crazy as some of these guys on here are, i don't think they are saying the things they are saying because they are racist. they are saying it just because they can't stand the fact that central, who has been down for a LONG LONG time, is now dominate. they know central's athletes...black, white or whatever, are just flat out better than thiers, and they know they now have a fight on thier hand when it comes time to play central, instead of a walk in the park.

Racist? I think ya'll need to back the darn truck up now! What is wrong with you people?

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Come on Thugdadi! Transfer your boys to Polk - they'd be welcome as heck. (no guarantees - they would have to work for position but they would be welcome)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You think this is good,, Just wait till the week we actually play Polk. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The Boogeymen cometh! (whooooo-ooo-ooooooo.... rattling chains (first down ones of course)... whoooooo.ooooo!)

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

well they keep bringing stupid stuff like a baseball game. Man you expect me to fall for that. the kids were cussing at the Polk players and didn't get in trouble. Now they may have been yelling, screaming, or whatever it is they do in a student section but I doubt that the kids were cussing at people. I??™m sure some baseball parents would have been upset about it. come on try something better than that. they may have been yelling and doing chants but I bet they were not cussing at people.

You Polk people need to get in the real world. Teenagers are kids and kids are going to be kids. It??™s not the coach??™s job to monitor them all day everyday. I bet some of your kids cheer in student sections to. But I forgot your families are perfect first class people and your kids do no wrong and you??™re with them 24 hours a day

I can't believe you folks are saying 6+4+3=2 is a racist because he questions a black coach. Is this your way of dodging the questions. Maybe there is some truth to what he says but easy on the racist remarks. I feel some of you maybe can't handle criticism so you play the race card!

All needs to calm down now. No need to throw out any racist remark as I know 6+ and have never known him to make any racist remark. Just drop it Clue and move on to another subject. Thanks

You Polk people need to get in the real world. Teenagers are kids and kids are going to be kids. It??™s not the coach??™s job to monitor them all day everyday. I bet some of your kids cheer in student sections to. But I forgot your families are perfect first class people and your kids do no wrong and you??™re with them 24 hours a day

We are in the real world and OUR kids are held responsible BY the coaches at Polk ON and OFF the field. Kids don't have to be monitored 24/7 but when they screw up (and being a small county, everybody knows it), they get held responsible for their actions.

You cannot say that about Central - Been there, saw it, left there. You can't argue about that (well you will but it won't matter).