how good is grace christian

uconnman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many points is Grace going to put up against mighty King's Academy this week? I can't wait to see Grace put together a schedule for the next two years. I hope they have to travel to California to find a game.

They may have to unless some of these teams they are embarassing think they have a chance to payem back in a couple years , they wont though cause as long as Grace is allowed to acquire players the way they do until they move to 2A no one will be able to beatem around here.

They may have to unless some of these teams they are embarassing think they have a chance to payem back in a couple years , they wont though cause as long as Grace is allowed to acquire players the way they do until they move to 2A no one will be able to beatem around here.

And just how do we acquire players??? I havent heard any facts from anyone exept Grace people telling them. All I hear is they cheat, a fat cat in clinton, they recruit. Just how does Grace recruit and who is the fat cat and how do they cheat. Noone has answered those questions yet. Its just a bunch of men talking bad about some good kids.

And just how do we acquire players??? I havent heard any facts from anyone exept Grace people telling them. All I hear is they cheat, a fat cat in clinton, they recruit. Just how does Grace recruit and who is the fat cat and how do they cheat. Noone has answered those questions yet. Its just a bunch of men talking bad about some good kids.

I have said before I don't how they acquire players , but somehow you guys have 7 or 8 new players every year(maybe you guys are the ones raiding AE). You guys started the whole fatcat from Clinton thing we just said you guys have the $$$$$$ to make lots of things happen that the small publics in your region can't.

Not talking bad about kids, nobody blames them. Everyone seems to be talking about the admin. and school in general.

I have said before I don't how they acquire players , but somehow you guys have 7 or 8 new players every year(maybe you guys are the ones raiding AE). You guys started the whole fatcat from Clinton thing we just said you guys have the $$$$$$ to make lots of things happen that the small publics in your region can't.

Nope You said some fat cat from clinton was paying our guys tution.

Nope You said some fat cat from clinton was paying our guys tution.

Honestly I don't remember saying that. Maybe someone else. I said for you to find some 20's to wipe with /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do remember saying that your not cheating your just bending rules and using an unfair advantage you have due to $$$$$ and location. I know you can't help where your at but you shouldn't be allowed to have kids from all over the Knoxville area and play 1A ball. How do you get 7-8 new QUALITY players every year?

Honestly I don't remember saying that. Maybe someone else. I said for you to find some 20's to wipe with /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do remember saying that your not cheating your just bending rules and using an unfair advantage you have due to $$$$$ and location. I know you can't help where your at but you shouldn't be allowed to have kids from all over the Knoxville area and play 1A ball. How do you get 7-8 new QUALITY players every year?

Oh i remember all that lol. But you did say the fat cat thing. there has been so many boards here lately i would have to search for it. then again it could have been someone else but it was said. anyway it doesnt matter it was hilarious no matter who said it.

Actually myself and the other clinton fathers have kicked around the idea of having some shirts made that say fat cat from clinton on them.