Cumberland County vs Warren County Score

Whitey

I noticed that Cumberland County tied Ooltewah 1 to 1 and then Ooltewah beat Tullahoma 1 to 0 but then Cumberland County lost to Warren County 5 to 0. Can the folks from Cumberland County explain what it going on. How could they tie Ooltewah and give up only 1 goal and then turn around and lose 5 to 0 to Warren County? Or are Ooltewah and Tullahoma way down this year?

I noticed that Cumberland County tied Ooltewah 1 to 1 and then Ooltewah beat Tullahoma 1 to 0 but then Cumberland County lost to Warren County 5 to 0. Can the folks from Cumberland County explain what it going on. How could they tie Ooltewah and give up only 1 goal and then turn around and lose 5 to 0 to Warren County? Or are Ooltewah and Tullahoma way down this year?

I don't know about the Ooltewah game, but Tullahoma is down this year.

The Warren County game was evidently an extemely rough and low handed game. I was told Warren County played dirty and sent off 4 or 5 Cumberland County players for injuries. I wasn't at the game, but I know the refs let it go so players react to that and push until the refs do make the calls. This is a common occurence with Warren Co. refs - they just don't call fouls when there are fouls and the game gets out of hand.

I am still trying to find out the severity of the injuries to CC players.

I don't know about the Ooltewah game, but Tullahoma is down this year.

The Warren County game was evidently an extemely rough and low handed game. I was told Warren County played dirty and sent off 4 or 5 Cumberland County players for injuries. I wasn't at the game, but I know the refs let it go so players react to that and push until the refs do make the calls. This is a common occurence with Warren Co. refs - they just don't call fouls when there are fouls and the game gets out of hand.

I am still trying to find out the severity of the injuries to CC players.

I don't understand because the game was at Cumberland County and no Warren County refs were involved. ???? I would be surprised if the Warren County girls were very physical as this group does not have that reputation. If anything, they have been too laid back, timid, and not agressive. So this would be surprising to me but I am not questioning the possibility just saying it does not match to what has been the case in the recent past.

I don't understand because the game was at Cumberland County and no Warren County refs were involved. ???? I would be surprised if the Warren County girls were very physical as this group does not have that reputation. If anything, they have been too laid back, timid, and not agressive. So this would be surprising to me but I am not questioning the possibility just saying it does not match to what has been the case in the recent past.

Sorry, I better check my sources next time. The person told me that one of the refs let the game get pretty physical, but I will try to find out exactly what happened.

There is a referee that does a lot of WC games (short, older gentleman, balding) - he lets the games get way to physical for safety issues. This I do know from my own experience.

We had 2 of our starting defenders out of the game early due to injuries...Capt. may have torn her ACL. We will find out results on Wed. from the MRI.... A total of 6 CCHS girls left the field in tears. This was a physical game. We had one referee who called pretty much nothing all night and in essence the game got out of control. Anger and tempers flaired. Cumberland Co. has to play more physical or more girls will be out with injuries. Dispite playing with lots of subs, we played til the end. Not pretty. Lost our team shape. Hopefully this can all be fixed soon. There is so much talent on this team to let one game get us down.

Referees need to call the fouls/bad language early to get game under control..

Warren Co. Coach was very respectable.