Jackson County- RBS

jacksoncounty

Champ you should never apoligize for your opinion. If it hurts someones feelings, that is their concern not yours. If you have first hand knowledge about a situation, then you should voice your opinion, most of the post on this thread are uneducated guesses, or plain ignorance anyway. You go on speaking your mind, after all this is an open forum

CHAMP i wasn't offended i was just alittle embarrassed at some of the stuff that u said , we may not have a good situation on the field, but off the field, things that r said makes MACON CO. look like a bunch of crazy people, i have a opinion too and i will express it just maybe in a descent way !!!!! if u read the macon co site and seen what they wrote about getting a u-haul that to me just went a little too far !!! it just made me realize that thats what people see a bunch of crazy people in macon co., although I AM A LITTLE CRAZY !!!! lol

GO DAWGS !!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffin, I thought you would be above that. Anyone can sit behind the screen and call names. If you or going to do that I think you should have to give your name out and maybe that would cut some of this out.

Scott Baughn knows who I am,just voiced my opinion and have to his face,you are the one who should keep your nose out of it,since you live in Smith co.

GOOGLE u must have went to college and studied up on your psychology !! GOTCHA !! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!

What does "gotcha" mean? It sounds to me like champ is the only person on here that trully knows anything about the situation. fans and spectators rarely have a clue as to what is going on.

What does "gotcha" mean? It sounds to me like champ is the only person on here that trully knows anything about the situation. fans and spectators rarely have a clue as to what is going on.

GOTCHA ! I KNOW WHAT KIND OF POST U R GOING TO WRITE ABOUT BEFORE I EVEN READ IT !!!!! I 'M SO GLAD THAT WE HAVE GOT ANOTHER PERSON POSTING NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT RBS, U R JUST ANOTHER PERSON THAT THINKS THAT THIS SITE is a coach bashing site! u r trying to lead people to talk about the coaches yeh i have posted stuff about the coach but there is 6 coaches they don't know who i'm talking about i'm on here for the fan base of RBS not to show people how being ugly on the internet can make u look like u have big balls OR a big mouth !!!! i don't think people would be on this site if they didn't know anything about FOOTBALL !!!! U MUST BE A SPECTATOR TOO !!

I'M A SUPPORTER /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!!!!!

Scott Baughn knows who I am,just voiced my opinion and have to his face,you are the one who should keep your nose out of it,since you live in Smith co.

I do live in Smith County. However I am from Macon County and i grew up between Lafayette and RBS. My first year out of college I was a teacher and a coach at RBS so the place means a great deal to me. I take it that since you believe I should stay out of it because I no longer live there then you must live in RBS. I guess since you have told Scott face to face what you think of him I will finally get to figure out who you are. And by the way, I never said that you should keep your nose out of it. I simply said I thought you would be above that. There is a reason I would have thought you were.

Keep your heads up Bulldogs, play your hearts out.

I do live in Smith County. However I am from Macon County and i grew up between Lafayette and RBS. My first year out of college I was a teacher and a coach at RBS so the place means a great deal to me. I take it that since you believe I should stay out of it because I no longer live there then you must live in RBS. I guess since you have told Scott face to face what you think of him I will finally get to figure out who you are. And by the way, I never said that you should keep your nose out of it. I simply said I thought you would be above that. There is a reason I would have thought you were.

Keep your heads up Bulldogs, play your hearts out.

You still at Watertown, Time to play. Don't worry about muffin, he wouldn't even let his son play football. imagine that!!!!!

You still at Watertown, Time to play. Don't worry about muffin, he wouldn't even let his son play football. imagine that!!!!!

Still here. Helping out on Friday nights is all I do however. I am not worried about Muffin, I am sure he is a great guy I have just always been a little curious as to where he is from. I have never seen where he has took a team and supported them, only run down programs he doesn't like (which I have probably been guilty of as well). I assume now that he must be from RBS after his post saying that I should stay out of it since I live in Smith County and from his past Hatred of Macon County I would not be surprised (not that everyone in RBS hates Macon, many have been very supportive). Regit, I remember some of your post from when I used to get on CoachT, do I know you?

GOTCHA ! I KNOW WHAT KIND OF POST U R GOING TO WRITE ABOUT BEFORE I EVEN READ IT !!!!! I 'M SO GLAD THAT WE HAVE GOT ANOTHER PERSON POSTING NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT RBS, U R JUST ANOTHER PERSON THAT THINKS THAT THIS SITE is a coach bashing site! u r trying to lead people to talk about the coaches yeh i have posted stuff about the coach but there is 6 coaches they don't know who i'm talking about i'm on here for the fan base of RBS not to show people how being ugly on the internet can make u look like u have big balls OR a big mouth !!!! i don't think people would be on this site if they didn't know anything about FOOTBALL !!!! U MUST BE A SPECTATOR TOO !!

I'M A SUPPORTER /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

GO DAWGS !!!!!!

Thanks for the info. If a coach does not know that I am talking about him then it is o.k. to bash him. Is that your philosophy? (WELL LETS TRY IT OUT, I ONCE KNEW THIS GUY AND HE WAS SO DUMB THAT HE COULD BARELY TYPE AND WHEN HE DID IT WAS WRONG, AND HE THOUGHT THAT HIS DOG WAS BETTER THAN YOUR DOG, EVEN IF YOUR DOG WORKLED HARDER THAN HIS DOG, AND HE WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY AND WANTING STUFF, BUT HIS DOG WOULD NEVER WORK AND LEARN HOW TO EARN STUFF, HE JUST WANTED STUFF) )I am positive that I have not bashed anyone, and I did not say anything about rbs that was not true, I made the comments based on what I seen not what I thought, you should do the same. Or doesn't your foul mouth come with a brain. I hoe all fb programs and especialy fb players get all that they work for, but becasue you want something does not mean that you deserve something. I plan on going by and watching rbs practice next week, so maybe I will see all this hard work and motivation that you are always blabbering about. No I am not even a spectator just an occasional observer.

GO DAWGS !!!!!!

Thanks for the info. If a coach does not know that I am talking about him then it is o.k. to bash him. Is that your philosophy? (WELL LETS TRY IT OUT, I ONCE KNEW THIS GUY AND HE WAS SO DUMB THAT HE COULD BARELY TYPE AND WHEN HE DID IT WAS WRONG, AND HE THOUGHT THAT HIS DOG WAS BETTER THAN YOUR DOG, EVEN IF YOUR DOG WORKLED HARDER THAN HIS DOG, AND HE WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY AND WANTING STUFF, BUT HIS DOG WOULD NEVER WORK AND LEARN HOW TO EARN STUFF, HE JUST WANTED STUFF) How was that, do you know who I am talking about, it could be one of 100,00 posters, so it must be O.K. I am positive that I have not bashed anyone, and I did not say anything about rbs that was not true, I made the comments based on what I seen not what I thought, you should do the same. Or doesn't your foul mouth come with a brain. I hope all fb programs and especialy fb players get all that they work for, but becasue you want something does not mean that you deserve something. I plan on going by and watching rbs practice next week, so maybe I will see all this hard work and motivation that you are always blabbering about. No I am not even a spectator just an occasional observer.

Thanks for the info. If a coach does not know that I am talking about him then it is o.k. to bash him. Is that your philosophy? (WELL LETS TRY IT OUT, I ONCE KNEW THIS GUY AND HE WAS SO DUMB THAT HE COULD BARELY TYPE AND WHEN HE DID IT WAS WRONG, AND HE THOUGHT THAT HIS DOG WAS BETTER THAN YOUR DOG, EVEN IF YOUR DOG WORKLED HARDER THAN HIS DOG, AND HE WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY AND WANTING STUFF, BUT HIS DOG WOULD NEVER WORK AND LEARN HOW TO EARN STUFF, HE JUST WANTED STUFF) How was that, do you know who I am talking about, it could be one of 100,00 posters, so it must be O.K. I am positive that I have not bashed anyone, and I did not say anything about rbs that was not true, I made the comments based on what I seen not what I thought, you should do the same. Or doesn't your foul mouth come with a brain. I hope all fb programs and especialy fb players get all that they work for, but becasue you want something does not mean that you deserve something. I plan on going by and watching rbs practice next week, so maybe I will see all this hard work and motivation that you are always blabbering about. No I am not even a spectator just an occasional observer.

my philposphy is u give the person a chance this is the coaches first year and i was upset because of the hype i don't know if he is the right one or not but i have learned that bashing doesn't do anybody any good i was upset about the hype coming from the coaches WE WERE GOING TO WIN THIS YEAR AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED, WE HAVE LOST !! on my earlier posts i was upset because we have lost and bashing was the things thats i wrote but i was wrong but that doesn't mean that u have to keep dogging the dawgs, something has to be done but who has the right answer ?

if everyone thought like u then RBS will never be anything !! u come on out to practice and see for yourself u have to give a person (coach/players) a benefit of a doubt , the boys r only doing what they have been told, they r trying at the least, this is their first year under a new set of coaches !!!!!!!! i guess u will call that an excuse !! and for your old dog story /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> it just makes u look like a bigger butt !! don't even reply back to me because u r an idiot, with nothing else to do but talk bad about RBS (what u see is all that is true) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> WHAT HAVE U BEEN TO 1 GAME ?, well thats your opinion and your opinion alone and i don't agree with your truth !!!!! thanks i have a brain and it graduated from RBS !!! GO DAWGS !! NOT GOING ANYWHERE !!

Google thanks for the support! The reason that I made the post that has caused so much debate is because I do have first hand knowledge of the situation. I was the strength and conditioning coach for RBS from Jan 08 thru July 08. I also helped with rehab on injured players, nutrition, linemen, and I was also over the managers. I had at least 2 workouts a day 5 days a week. I worked my butt off without any compensation because I love those boys, and because I am also a graduate from RBS. I know how hard you have to work to make yourself known. I got an athletic ride to the University of Tn. I was Smokey for the Lady Vols for 3 yrs. While I was there I got into powerlifting. This training is what led me to be a strength and conditioning coach. My program was working. Everyone knows that it did. The head coach and I had a disagreement. I tried to talk to him. He would not listen. He wanted high school boys that had not been taught the proper techniques of weight lifting to do a college level workout. The way I see it is that if I am still have to correct a kid on his form, he is not ready for 5 sets or a pyramid. The coach thought otherwise, and I was fired. I am not a coach basher. I am just stating the facts. I can also tell you that the boys worked their butts off while I was training them. These boys will always have a special place in my heart. I want the best for them! The defensive coordinator, the boys, and I were like a family. We all worked well together. Our family was torn apart the night I was fired. Now, the boys look for me at every game. They still hear my voice above everyone else in the stands. We have a mutual respect for each other. I never thought I would see the day that a female would be a football coach in TN, but those boys turned me into one. And I loved every moment of it! I don't regret what I did because I stood up for what I believed in and I stood up for the safety of the boys. I just want whats best for them. They are a great group of kids that deserve a chance. I still pray that they get their win!

Go Dawgs......Sick'em!