Waverly at Hickman Co.

rednecktiger

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game. Sowell for Hickman is a great back. He had 117 of Hickman's 152 total yards. For those who didn't go or listen, Waverly had the ball on HC 10 with a little over 4 minutes to go trailing 15-7. On third down, Vogel hit his receiver in the numbers in the endzone but it was dropped. On fourth down. the pass was batted up in the air and a HC defender caught it with a host of players with him to return it 90 yards to put the nail in the coffin. Great defensive game by both teams.

This for Hickman County folk, my wife takes pictures for the local newspaper and she got several good shots of Sowell. If anyone has an email that I could send these to this young man so he could have them, just let me know. He is a great back. I really enjoyed watching him even though I wish it were against another team than us.

This for Hickman County folk, my wife takes pictures for the local newspaper and she got several good shots of Sowell. If anyone has an email that I could send these to this young man so he could have them, just let me know. He is a great back. I really enjoyed watching him even though I wish it were against another team than us.

My brother plays on the team, and I'm sure they (the team) would love to get the photos. I can get them to Bubba (Sowell) . If you have any action shots of team play that are especially good, send them my way too! rburlison@gmail.com

Thanks much for a great game the other night! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My brother plays on the team, and I'm sure they (the team) would love to get the photos. I can get them to Bubba (Sowell) . If you have any action shots of team play that are especially good, send them my way too! rburlison@gmail.com

Thanks much for a great game the other night! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Your welcome. I'll send the pictures that I have to you. Is anyone recruiting Sowell?

I sent them tonight. It is a very large file. If you can't get them let me know and I'll divide them up and send more than one email. There are 40 pictures. Hope you enjoy. Let me know.

My son plays on Hickman County's Team. I would like to get some of the pictures sent to me if possible. My e-mail is tidwell_1999@yahoo.com.

Not sure if anyone is recruiting Scott yet, but they should. He is a great back.

Same as above. Let me know.