David Lipscomb vs. Stratford

tnsprtsfn1

Stratford wins a close one by 6. Stratford speed is going to kill DL. Zack Rogers maybe fast but not faast enough to catch #1 nor #22.

oh i beg to differ, when they run a 4.3 forty a 10.7 100m and a 21.4 200m then maybe, but wouldnt be surprised if zach ran around these guys a few times...by the way the game is at lipscomb in the green hills area

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i beg to differ, when they run a 4.3 forty a 10.7 100m and a 21.4 200m then maybe, but wouldnt be surprised if zach ran around these guys a few times...by the way the game is at lipscomb in the green hills area

This is a complete non-issue. I've been going to Lipscomb football games since the early 90's and have never seen a 40 yard, 100 meter, or 200 meter dash time posted on the scoreboard. The speed on the field will make this an exciting game, but it will be only one of many factors that determine the outcome.

I hope that you are not implying about the "real good athletes" that Lipscomb recruits. In the past 27 years Lipscomb's had 3 scholarship D-1 football players. ALthough many GREAT players have played football there. However I could be misreading you so if I am then I apologize in advance.

I don't think that the post was meant as a "recruiting issue" Gambler. I think that he was complimenting the David Lipscomb players and how well the coaches at DL produce players year after year after year.

I can see why you would think that nonsense because some of the people on here have nothing better to do with their time than to criticize how DL succeeds.

Does this website show the video of the game or you have to listen online on tthe computer?

You will be able to watch and listen to the game LIVE on the Mustangfanpage. All Lipscomb Home games are webcasted meaning you can watch the game on your computer. We are scheduled to have 3 cameras broadcasting the game. Two cameras on top of the press box. 1 with a wide shot of the action. 1 camera doing what they call the "hero" shot...covering the guy with the ball and one camera down on the field. Hope this helps.

You will be able to watch and listen to the game LIVE on the Mustangfanpage. All Lipscomb Home games are webcasted meaning you can watch the game on your computer. We are scheduled to have 3 cameras broadcasting the game. Two cameras on top of the press box. 1 with a wide shot of the action. 1 camera doing what they call the "hero" shot...covering the guy with the ball and one camera down on the field. Hope this helps.

Stratford's likely to have 0 FANS show up since this one is on the web /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear crickets................... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

This is a complete non-issue. I've been going to Lipscomb football games since the early 90's and have never seen a 40 yard, 100 meter, or 200 meter dash time posted on the scoreboard. The speed on the field will make this an exciting game, but it will be only one of many factors that determine the outcome.

all i was trying to get across is how fast zach is, but you're right about there being more to the game than just speed

Stratford's likely to have 0 FANS show up since this one is on the web /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hear crickets................... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Most of Stratford don't really know where DL is so that's why their wont be many fans but I will be watching it on the Mustangfanpage and Maplewood and Hunters Lane along with it. Go Spartans!!!

crickets, someone clearing their throat...a cough...the creak of a chair... the rustle of the wind

They do post those times on the scoreboard. They just convert them down to incriments of six and post them under

home team score.Speed kills no matter how you cut it.

Mustangs by 21 since they dropped from the 35 margin.