Rankings For Week of 9/8-9/14

mjuhb

Don't get me wrong, had rather have mjuhbs poll than eurosport. Time will work it all out. I've seen two of the three you mentioned play, and feel that OR, West, or Karns would be a better rounding out of the top 10. Just my opinion though.

Karns has a decent team, but before you give them much hype let them play West or Oak Ridge. They did tie Halls this week, which is Not a premier level High School Team.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if Knox Catholic tied Shelbyville and won on PK's, why is Shelbyville ranked 16th in overall and Knox Catholic not ranked at all in the overall category? It's something to talk about but still just a poll by someone who has stated that he doesn't know all!

No Master Mjuhb may not know all... but he comes closer than anyone I know when it comes to TN High School Soccer.

all i got to say is that i'm glad i have a THICK SKIN

Bearden: the other teams haven't done anything to get a #1 spot

catholic /shelbyville: if mls pk's were used by fifa england would have won 4 world cups by now

so don't talk like they are actual pk's because they're not

karns: is at 24 and not in the top 20

so who else should i put in that spot they're 4-0-1

Good list Mjuhb, although I think Collierville in AAA should be around 4 or 5. Their ties to DB and Cleveland should pull them down some. I think Brentwood should be a solid # 2 now too.

Thanks for working on the rankings, super job as usual. I was going to be upset if you passed doing them this year. Hope your feeling better!!

Put yourself wherever you want!

Karns has a decent team, but before you give them much hype let them play West or Oak Ridge. They did tie Halls this week, which is Not a premier level High School Team.

Coming from the guy that has been Hyping Powell, I do not see anyone from Karns asking to be hyped as a matter their coach have asked the players and parents not post anything on here..

Coming from the guy that has been Hyping Powell, I do not see anyone from Karns asking to be hyped as a matter their coach have asked the players and parents not post anything on here..

Actually have not hyped Powell, have stated numerous times, they have talent, but there are other issues that have kept them from performing to potential. Signs of good things are there, however not anything that would put them on a Ranking Board. For the record, don't believe I ever said this Season they should be ranked.

AAA

1 Bearden

2 Collierville

3 Brentwood

4 Siegel

5 Franklin

6 Riverdale

7 Ravenwood

8 Soddy-Daisy

9 Shelbyville

10 Farragut

11 Independence

12 Cleveland

13 Oak Ridge

14 Centennial

15 Blackman

16 Dobyns-Bennett

17 Houston

18 Beech

19 Hendersonville

20 Knox West

21 Maryville

22 GreeneVille

23 Smryna

24 Karns

25 Germantown

D2

1 Baylor

2 Father Ryan

3 BGA

4 ECS

5 St Agnes

6 GPS

7 Brentwood Academy

8 Ensworth

9 Harpeth Hall

10 Braircrest

AA/A

1 Notre-Dame

2 CAK

3 FRA

4 CCS

5 USJ

6 Knox Catholic

7 Madison

8 Station Camp

9 JCS

10 CPA

11 Seymour

12 Hixson

13 Columbia Academy

14 Livington

15 Westview

16 David Lipscomb

17 Kingston

18 Hume-Fogg

19 Page

20 Harpeth

21 White House Heritage

22 Montgomery Central

23 MTCS

24 Covington

25 Chuckey-Doak

Top 25 Overall

1 Baylor

2 Bearden

3 Collierville

4 Brentwood

5 Siegel

6 Franklin

7 Riverdale

8 Ravenwood

9 Soddy-Daisy

10 Notre Dame

11 Father Ryan

12 BGA

13 ECS

14 St Agnes

15 CAK

16 Shelbyville

17 Farragut

18 Independence

19 Cleveland

20 Oak Ridge

21 FRA

22 CCS

23 GPS

24 Brentwood Academy

25 Ensworth

Top 10 East Tennessee

1 Baylor

2 Bearden

3 Soddy-Daisy

4 Notre Dame

5 CAK

6 Farragut

7 Cleveland

8 Oak Ridge

9 CCS

10 GPS

Top 10 Middle Tennessee

1 Brentwood

2 Siegel

3 Franklin

4 Riverdale

5 Ravenwood

6 Father Ryan

7 BGA

8 Shelbyville

9 Independence

10 FRA

Top 10 West

1 Collierville

2 ECS

3 St Agnes

4 Braircrest

5 Houston

6 USJ

7 Hutchison

8 Madison

9 Germantown

10 JCS

Big Games

9/9 BGA at BA

Franklin at Brentwood

St Agnes at Braircrest

CAK at Farragut

Father Ryan at Harpeth Hall

Ravenwood at Independence

Cleveland at Soddy-Daisy

9/10 Riverdale at Blackman

9/11 Knox Catholic at CAK

Brentwood at Centennial

Siegel at Cleveland

Weekend

Rivals-The Battle for the Blues City

Bison Cup

Franklin at Hendersonville

wow good job teams

Speaking of Karns, apparently they now have a dedicated soccer pitch after years of playing on the football field. Congratulations Karns players, coaches, parents, administrators, and supporters assuming this is true. Anyone have the scoop on how this was accomplished?

if that is true that is just great

Hey B,

I see you still have your old coach's back, I am thankful for the loyalty. I do not think you need to get defend the Karns program we have a way to go, I will be the first one to say our play is not as consistent as I would like. Do I need to include former players to not posting on here as well... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Speaking of Karns, apparently they now have a dedicated soccer pitch after years of playing on the football field. Congratulations Karns players, coaches, parents, administrators, and supporters assuming this is true. Anyone have the scoop on how this was accomplished?

I guess news travel fast, we will play our first home game on the field tomorrow weather permitting, its dimension is 115X75, the parents and the players worked on the field all summer long, we still have some challenges, but for the first year we are extremely greatful and proud of the new field.