Page @ CAK

FootballDad

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FootballDad,

Is there anyone expected to be available that wasn't available in the last week or two? No need to be specific if you prefer. I have heard there are fans from other teams that read these boards too... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

"Govolsknox":

I believe the #15 will be available at receiver/db. He wasn't a starter but one of the first subs. Had a hamstring issue last week. No one else that I'm aware of. There is another starter that got dinged up at Loudon that was wearing a boot cast this week as a precaution but should be able to go by game time, he practiced yesterday. Keep your roster handy tonight, you might need it !

"Govolsknox":

I believe the #15 will be available at receiver/db. He wasn't a starter but one of the first subs. Had a hamstring issue last week. No one else that I'm aware of. There is another starter that got dinged up at Loudon that was wearing a boot cast this week as a precaution but should be able to go by game time, he practiced yesterday. Keep your roster handy tonight, you might need it !

Good. #15 has some speed and quickness that we could use tonight if he is close to 100%. With 21, 7, 2, and 15 we should have some good receivers on the field although we will certainly miss our top receiver #81. I hope to see a more solid game at QB and at receiver than last week. As a matter of fact, hope to see a more solid game across the board tonight!

I said it last year and I say it this year ...playing someone two years in a row at their place....there is something wrong somewhere. How about CAK coming down for two yrs....still no answer??? How about signing that 2 yr deal BEFORE the game Friday.

As far as the officials go.....weak and out of position a lot.....would they throw more flags on a visiting team from Middle TN....we'll see.....the truth will be in the offensive line holding calls...plus I rarely see a TSSAA ref get a pass intereference call correct.

That poster who played last year and is spouting off....welllll....come to this game. I had Page at home by 17 now I think 7-10pts....if we play hard and disciplined. This will NOT be the same Page team from last year.

CAK lost so many All-Americans from last year, I don't see how they can be competitive at the same level.. Granted they have strong athletes......I just want Page to play their game. Daniels is a tough coach when the game is on the line and a master of using the clock.

Most of what CAK is going thru this year is what Page had going last year plus a new coach. The second half of the season Page got it turned around.

I doubt that the same officials from last year will call the game this year, because the nursing home they come from has a curfew. Take into consideration that dementia may play a factor in whether or not they could find the field.

Sounds like you really do follow your Page team a lot considering you didn't even know where they were playing. Don't be blaming a loss a year ago on officials. That's pathetic. I am still trying to figure out how your "Seniors" who were benched are going to be playing tonight. You said we didn't get to see them last year, but we will this year. Our seniors graduate from our school. You are making it seem like Page's graduation rate is low to me. Is that what you are saying. And as far as getting under everyone's skin, then I am glad you enjoy being a pain in the butt to everyone. Sounds like you have lots of friends to me.

Guest WhoAreWePageHigh

oh and just to get this officially out of the way cak offered to do a home and home series but pages coach wanted them to have a roadtrip so that is why both games are at cak

CAK paid us to have both games at home

Guest WhoAreWePageHigh

Sounds like you really do follow your Page team a lot considering you didn't even know where they were playing. Don't be blaming a loss a year ago on officials. That's pathetic. I am still trying to figure out how your "Seniors" who were benched are going to be playing tonight. You said we didn't get to see them last year, but we will this year. Our seniors graduate from our school. You are making it seem like Page's graduation rate is low to me. Is that what you are saying. And as far as getting under everyone's skin, then I am glad you enjoy being a pain in the butt to everyone. Sounds like you have lots of friends to me.

he means this years seniors smooth. the ones that will be running all over you tonight aka blake neel, taylor lankford, brian robbins, cody faulkner, etc etc

Game is not over in the 4th qtr....but I have never seen such BS on spots and CAK has played flag free the 2nd half and Page has had two drive stopping flags and 4 flags...but we know THAT would NEVER come into play.. One late hit on Neel and Page gets a 15 yd penalty. Page needs to learn from adversity...but this was garbage. I have NEVER seen the Page coaches so upset.

Great athletes for CAK....but guys...really....too much BS and you know it. Your guys played together but this was garbage. I never have seen a spot moved back 3 yds. Even your announcers were in disbelief. I will give credit to the CAK team...they did not need "help". They earned a victory....why so much trash talk and pushing and shoving.

Why don't you guys come down here for two yrs? Otherwise you get or deserve no respect. God Almighty we never need to go back EAST.

Game not over I predict Page gets Ball back but WILL NOT score.....you know why??????????????

Page on the CAK 15 yd line and pass interference....err I mean....pass incomplete..game over. Bring your butts down here for two yrs.....or else you guys ...well....!!!!

CAK 14- Page 10

If any CAK fans can get on here and NOT think they got breaks...........welll??? The fact is your QB and receivers were great. But you wre the 3rd best team we've played. You have great athletes...your line was very average and all 9 of them did a great job.

The biggest thing I will always take from this game is the excellent Page kickoff return and the "phantom" block in the back which brought the ball back to the Page 13.....puke!!!!

CAK doesn't need help....but guys when you play a good team on the road...you'll pay!!

Page....remember that cheap shots and retaliating to chumps tactics only make you pay. When things don't go your way...you have to buckle up. This loss/theft/giveaway/valiant effort by CAK should wake you up and pay close attention to REgional Play!

CAK fans unless you guys come here for two years....well that will be pretty sorry and will show some true colors.

Sore Loser?? Always!!

Loyal Fan??? Always!!

Against private vs. publics??? After this...always.

Bulldog over and out and PO'd!!!!!!!!!!

And for those reading impaired who continually came on here and thought THIS YEAR'S SENIORS were benched..let me be clear...it was LAST year SENIOR whoe were benched.

As you can tell Page was a different team...CAK lost all their All-Americans and in a "rebuilding" year still managed to "take" a victory from the Page team. We are humbled..............................................................

You sir, are a class act.

As for the Page team, they played hard and were a very tough team. As I said before, I fully expected Page to give CAK everything they wanted and more.

Best wishes on the rest of your season.

Well..if that is meant as a compliment, I thank you! If if it was meant in sarcasm like it probably was..........I don't care! Are you guys coming here for two years or you going to come up with some LAME excuse for not scheduling us?

We did give you more than you could handle. What??????....no answer to the Page drives that were stopped by something other than tackles.

You are going to find that Page fans are very sociable and good sports....I am only a middle age ex-coach who "knows" football and cuts to the chase. I only say what I see and think. Let's just say this "off the record"...it went like the Page coaching staff thought it would.

Verdict is you "won"!! We failed to win. Come on down in 4 weeks and we'll do it again at our place..???

Good Luck to the rest of your season on the road as well. I have seen Alcoa on film....if you play them on the road...have 3 ambulances ready and if you play them at home have at least two ready.

Well..if that is meant as a compliment, I thank you! If if it was meant in sarcasm like it probably was..........I don't care! Are you guys coming here for two years or you going to come up with some LAME excuse for not scheduling us?

We did give you more than you could handle. What??????....no answer to the Page drives that were stopped by something other than tackles.

You are going to find that Page fans are very sociable and good sports....I am only a middle age ex-coach who "knows" football and cuts to the chase. I only say what I see and think. Let's just say this "off the record"...it went like the Page coaching staff thought it would.

Verdict is you "won"!! We failed to win. Come on down in 4 weeks and we'll do it again at our place..???

Good Luck to the rest of your season on the road as well. I have seen Alcoa on film....if you play them on the road...have 3 ambulances ready and if you play them at home have at least two ready.

More than we could handle???? The only way your O - Line could handle our Sophomore #67 "Stevie Football" was to cut block him!!!! I don't think you will want ANY part of him over the next two seasons. Ahhhh the wonderful cut block AKA "he's WAY better than me so I will try to take out his knees" NICE...REAL NICE!!!!!!

Keep crying, somebody may listen!