Page @ CAK

FootballDad

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey any Warriors readin this be sure to spread the word and let the other guys know. Especially those returning to the team as jr's or seniors- they'll know who this is.

Boys don't think i'll be missin the homecoming game! i'm excited about seein all ya'll again. But whats all this bulllsht i've been readin about an inconsistent team? I've been keepin up with ya'll this year and it just isn't what it should be. I played with most all yall and you guys should be kickin asss. i dont care how good Page is this year- i know ya'll personally and I know you guys are a group of great players. Most of ya'll are bigger and faster than I ever was and did page give me any trouble last year? helll no. I'm not sayin be cocky, seriously that was my biggest downfall -still kinda is ha- but ya'll have worked hard- BE CONFIDENT. I understand pre-game jitters, i was always nervous as heck before games (threw up before alcoa), but once u get settled down go out there for me and kick Page's asss. I'll be behind you guys all the way.

This will probably be my one and only post.. once coach hears about it he'll probably cancel my IP address again like last time with hopes of keepin me from talkin pre-game smack. hahaha i dont think i'll ever quit that. O yea and for any of you older guys that see this- come friday night ya'll own ur team- the younger guys look to yall to lead. Show em how its done. and never forget, FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE NIGHTS THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET. cherish every down and play with all you got. Me and the guys will be there friday night (as long as they let our obnoxious assses in.. we'll probably paint up ha) and we'll be behind you guys the whole way. Remember what it means to be a Warrior. See you there-----BUCSFAN1339

I agree with "govolsknox", I wouldn't read much into the homecoming thing. I know Page has CAK's full attention and respect. Homecomings are usually a distraction for the home team and motivational material for the opposing team.

This is a big game for CAK. They need to answer some questions about themselves. Most people said this would be a down year because they lost several key senior players. Every competitor wants to believe they can be as good or better as the teams before them. Win or lose, CAK must establish in this game that they are going to fight through adversity. I believe they will. Looking forward to a good ball game. I hope all the Page fans have a safe trip.

I agree. I believe CAK will come out ready to play after a lack luster performance last week. The talent is there. Will they step up?

Now, for a couple of FWIW items:

I went back and read the CAK vs. Page thread from last year. The issue of the game being back at CAK this year was covered and lamented then. Also, as far as "all" of this year's seniors being benched as juniors due to lack of effort, there was no reference whatsoever to it before or after the game last year. There was some concern however that the refs scored a lot of points for CAK. Once again, For What It's Worth. Your mileage may vary.

Guest WhoAreWePageHigh

I agree. I believe CAK will come out ready to play after a lack luster performance last week. The talent is there. Will they step up?

Now, for a couple of FWIW items:

I went back and read the CAK vs. Page thread from last year. The issue of the game being back at CAK this year was covered and lamented then. Also, as far as "all" of this year's seniors being benched as juniors due to lack of effort, there was no reference whatsoever to it before or after the game last year. There was some concern however that the refs scored a lot of points for CAK. Once again, For What It's Worth. Your mileage may vary.

its true. they were benched.

Not really sure about the homecoming deal, but I do know that sometimes being at a private school events such as homecoming dates are planned by individuals without a clue and are only looking at dates on a calendar!

As for my boys at CAK, could not disagree much with some of the comments on here, it is going to take a total team effort by both sides of the ball. I hope that the real CAK shows up, if not it will be a long night!

I heard the runningback was injured for CAK any truth to that and if so what happend and how long will he be out, hes a great player I hate to hear this in his senior year.

He is injured, not sure if he will play or not. Got injured against Loudon last week but insisted on getting back in the game and he did. Lots of heart, our team could use a lot more of that right now. No body is going to feel sorry for CAK nor should they. Every team deals with injuries and most teams have to deal with some losses. Win or lose Friday night CAK needs to have some players grow up and take on the leadership of this team regardless of what class they may be in.

He is injured, not sure if he will play or not. Got injured against Loudon last week but insisted on getting back in the game and he did. Lots of heart, our team could use a lot more of that right now. No body is going to feel sorry for CAK nor should they. Every team deals with injuries and most teams have to deal with some losses. Win or lose Friday night CAK needs to have some players grow up and take on the leadership of this team regardless of what class they may be in.

This player showed lots of heart, like he always does. Any word on other injuries? Is 81 out for the season?