EAST HICKMAN VS. STEWART COUNTY

1MEANnEASTIEboy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW that was an explosive WIN. Hey and no dirty play. I did see east start a bunch but I give S.C. credit for keeping there mouths shut and playing great football.Hope East had a safe bus ride home, I think you guys will get a win this year you appeared to have a good game plan but what happen to your numbers, Im not good with memory but didnt yall have like 70 kids last year??? Good Luck this year and Good Luck REBELS , Riverside is a much improved ball Team.

WOW that was an explosive WIN. Hey and no dirty play. I did see east start a bunch but I give S.C. credit for keeping there mouths shut and playing great football.Hope East had a safe bus ride home, I think you guys will get a win this year you appeared to have a good game plan but what happen to your numbers, Im not good with memory but didnt yall have like 70 kids last year??? Good Luck this year and Good Luck REBELS , Riverside is a much improved ball Team.

To all of those talking bad about sc you can stick it now. You said east will win and we would play dirty guess what neither happened. When you mess with the rebels we will answer. And we answered by having over 400 yards just running the ball and winning 45-8. You called us out and we stepped up. We have a tough three games ahead but watch out for the rebels to come back home at least 5-2 and a very could possibility to be 6-1. And if any of you say that is a fluke then you need to get a life. The rebels are not a pushover anymore. So get use to it. Go rebels.

To all of those talking bad about sc you can stick it now. You said east will win and we would play dirty guess what neither happened. When you mess with the rebels we will answer. And we answered by having over 400 yards just running the ball and winning 45-8. You called us out and we stepped up. We have a tough three games ahead but watch out for the rebels to come back home at least 5-2 and a very could possibility to be 6-1. And if any of you say that is a fluke then you need to get a life. The rebels are not a pushover anymore. So get use to it. Go rebels.

Good post...i think i see 6-1...A'Ville will be the toughest...Good luck to all teams in Region 7-2A...and we had 65 passings yards...almost 500 total...and our QB and RB had another great game...along with our Defense...2 blocked punts by our All-State D.Tackle...look out for him

Well, that settles it. You guys are a legit powerhouse. Someone call Huntingdon and Camden. Tell them the region title hands down belongs to SC. Don't forget who you have beaten guys. Don't forget who you still have to play.

Well, that settles it. You guys are a legit powerhouse. Someone call Huntingdon and Camden. Tell them the region title hands down belongs to SC. Don't forget who you have beaten guys. Don't forget who you still have to play.

That is not what i am saying. I was talking about this past week. I did say we have a tough three games ahead. It is going to be tough because we have to go on the road to riverside, richland, and adamsville. I don't know whats gonna happen but it is gonna take a lot of effort. I don't know who you are but you need to get a life. I saw where you said you were a milan fan. So why are you on us anyway. We are gettin sick of you bad mouthing us. You don't know anything about stewart county so shut your mouth. And stay down there with the milan fans. And get off of our backs. This program is getting much better and we deserve some respect and if you don't have the decency to do that then you are not a true football fan. You talk about us not havin class sounds like you need to get some yourself

That is not what i am saying. I was talking about this past week. I did say we have a tough three games ahead. It is going to be tough because we have to go on the road to riverside, richland, and adamsville. I don't know whats gonna happen but it is gonna take a lot of effort. I don't know who you are but you need to get a life. I saw where you said you were a milan fan. So why are you on us anyway. We are gettin sick of you bad mouthing us. You don't know anything about stewart county so shut your mouth. And stay down there with the milan fans. And get off of our backs. This program is getting much better and we deserve some respect and if you don't have the decency to do that then you are not a true football fan. You talk about us not havin class sounds like you need to get some yourself

Good post...u said it before i could!!!

Murphy Fair reported last night that East Hickman got there first win in school history. Was that incorrect?

I heard that also, but I know we got our butts beat.That announcement pushed more salt in the wound. Hats off to Stewart County, we never had many issues with Dirty shots.A few fingers in the eyes here and there, a few facemasks that the refs appeared to turn thier heads and did not see, and Only 1 kid went to the hospital, after getting hit after a whistle. But some of our players did some stupid things too. The things that Stewart county pulled that were dirty but not on the field of play when we got to the locker room , someone accidently turned the heat up to like 90 degrees, so we could not use thier visitor locker room, and when we were leaving fans surrounded our bus as we were leaving yelling at us "you stink" . So I will say Stewart County still has a long way to go. We have some serious offense issues that I am worried about, but we will work on it. I know where our problem is but will keep it to myself, its not hard to see.

I would be on anyone who trys to defend the kind of football your team and coaches obviously condone.