EAST HICKMAN VS. STEWART COUNTY

1MEANnEASTIEboy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask Richland what? They way I remember it being is Camden thinking the second round playoff game was going to be a cupcake game agaisnt a team that they man handled in September but they barely escaped with a late touchdown win. As far as "dirty" play going on I cant recall. Just alot of pride and heart showed and maybe somebody's pride got hurt when they didnt blow out a team they underestimated. Why do you have a personal grudge vs. Richland? Did you take Camden in a bet and somebody got brave and took Richland and the points? Im sorry man, it will all be ok... Just keep posting negative things about Richland every time you mention them and one day you will find peace in your heart and soul. If not- get counsling cuz...

OH DIDNT YOU KNOW? SINCE 2000 CAMDEN HAS BECOME A POWER HOUSE AND WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL THE DIRTY PLAY IN THIS REGION

STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN. NO ONE CARES. WE ARE IN WEEK 3 AND STILL TALKING ABOUT YOUR SORE FEELINGS ON THE GREENFIELD GAME. YOU LOST TO A BETTER TEAM(MILAN FAN). YOU HAVE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE REGION POPPING OFF ABOUT DIRTY PLAY, WHEN OTHER TEAMS HAVE SAID I DONT RECALL SC BEING DIRTY LAST YEAR. LET ME HUMOR YOU SC IS THE DIRTIEST TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU ARE RIGHT, ALL OF THE COACHES NEED TO BE FIRED AND ALL OF THE KIDS NEED TO BE EXSPELLED. THE TEAM NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK INWARD. GO HUFSTED, YOU HAVE STARTED A REVOLUTION. NOW SHUT UP ABOUT THIS TOPIC YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH.

Oh my friend, I have only begun to talk. It's not about who the better team is. As a matter of fact, I picked SC to beat Greenfield. It's about being men, not cowards. That is what I am talking about. Maybe I am expecting too much for you to understand it. By the way, what are you talking about people not recalling last year? I am talking about this year. I have heard it and read it from plenty of people this year. I know they are all lying though. I also like the whole caps lock thing you got going. I don't have to shout though, I've got the truth on my side.

Oh my friend, I have only begun to talk. It's not about who the better team is. As a matter of fact, I picked SC to beat Greenfield. It's about being men, not cowards. That is what I am talking about. Maybe I am expecting too much for you to understand it. By the way, what are you talking about people not recalling last year? I am talking about this year. I have heard it and read it from plenty of people this year. I know they are all lying though. I also like the whole caps lock thing you got going. I don't have to shout though, I've got the truth on my side.

Actually, when you look at who is doing all the talking it is mostly you. Every team has someone who is jacking his jaw and trash talking during games, and yes Greenfield has their share too. Every team also has a majority of players who are out there hitting hard and playing the game they love. Stewart County is no different than any other high school in that respect.

Actually, when you look at who is doing all the talking it is mostly you. Every team has someone who is jacking his jaw and trash talking during games, and yes Greenfield has their share too. Every team also has a majority of players who are out there hitting hard and playing the game they love. Stewart County is no different than any other high school in that respect.

If you would actually read the posts, you would see that I am not talking about hard hits. That is definitely part of the game. The harder the better. I am talking about cursing. I am talking about intentionally diving at someone's knees. I am talking about twisting ankles in the pile. I am talking about hitting kids in their private areas. Those things are uncalled for. That is what I am talking about. I am starting to wonder if they teach people how to read up there. Everyone of you guys come back saying the same thing, and every time I tell you that you are not reading what I am saying.

If you would actually read the posts, you would see that I am not talking about hard hits. That is definitely part of the game. The harder the better. I am talking about cursing. I am talking about intentionally diving at someone's knees. I am talking about twisting ankles in the pile. I am talking about hitting kids in their private areas. Those things are uncalled for. That is what I am talking about. I am starting to wonder if they teach people how to read up there. Everyone of you guys come back saying the same thing, and every time I tell you that you are not reading what I am saying.

First who still says cursing? I mean come one are we in the 1950s, that shows how old you are dude. Second hitting the knees is part of football get over that too. Third every know and then your going to get hit the balls, put on a cup. And last but not least if you were not in the pile shut your mouth, they are kids, and kids can twist things around.

Ask Richland what? They way I remember it being is Camden thinking the second round playoff game was going to be a cupcake game agaisnt a team that they man handled in September but they barely escaped with a late touchdown win. As far as "dirty" play going on I cant recall. Just alot of pride and heart showed and maybe somebody's pride got hurt when they didnt blow out a team they underestimated. Why do you have a personal grudge vs. Richland? Did you take Camden in a bet and somebody got brave and took Richland and the points? Im sorry man, it will all be ok... Just keep posting negative things about Richland every time you mention them and one day you will find peace in your heart and soul. If not- get counsling cuz...

Maybe I have mentioned it a few times....you know why?? Cause that's all I remember about that team. You have selective memory much? I have selective memory too ....I don't remember that you had a good coach, or that you played hard or that you had good athletes. I remember that you guys took all the groin shots, eye gauges, ankle twist and cheap hits AFTER the play that you could get away with. What have the Raiders done since then to earn respect? That was the one year you guys could have made a lasting name for yourselves. Well you made a lasting name alright...but it ain't one that has anything to do with respect.

First who still says cursing? I mean come one are we in the 1950s, that shows how old you are dude. Second hitting the knees is part of football get over that too. Third every know and then your going to get hit the balls, put on a cup. And last but not least if you were not in the pile shut your mouth, they are kids, and kids can twist things around.

What word are they using instead of cursing? Trust me I was not born in the 1950's. However, I do consider that a compliment. That generation had a lot more respect for the game than your generation does. You are showing how young you are. Again, when you are intentionally diving at a player's knee, that is not part of the game. Thirdly, these guys were continually hitting in the prviate parts. It was not something that happened once or twice. That means it was intentional. You guys play to intentionally hurt people. That is wrong. Three teams have said your team was very dirty, and a couple of people from a fourth team said it. You don't hear anyone saying it about any other team, but yeah they are twisting things around.

What word are they using instead of cursing? Trust me I was not born in the 1950's. However, I do consider that a compliment. That generation had a lot more respect for the game than your generation does. You are showing how young you are. Again, when you are intentionally diving at a player's knee, that is not part of the game. Thirdly, these guys were continually hitting in the prviate parts. It was not something that happened once or twice. That means it was intentional. You guys play to intentionally hurt people. That is wrong. Three teams have said your team was very dirty, and a couple of people from a fourth team said it. You don't hear anyone saying it about any other team, but yeah they are twisting things around.

I think the only thing twisted is your fascination with Stewart County. It's funny how comments keep popping up that "I don't remember SC being a dirty team from last year". We only lost a handful of seniors and the team culture and mentality has not changed into this picture of the prison team from "The Longest Yard" that you are trying to paint. Take a lesson from the Camden fans (as the Rebel fans should also) and get on here and talk football instead of just stirring things up.

I think the only thing twisted is your fascination with Stewart County. It's funny how comments keep popping up that "I don't remember SC being a dirty team from last year". We only lost a handful of seniors and the team culture and mentality has not changed into this picture of the prison team from "The Longest Yard" that you are trying to paint. Take a lesson from the Camden fans (as the Rebel fans should also) and get on here and talk football instead of just stirring things up.

Good Post

Amen brother.