EAST HICKMAN VS. STEWART COUNTY

1MEANnEASTIEboy

I heard that also, but I know we got our butts beat.That announcement pushed more salt in the wound. Hats off to Stewart County, we never had many issues with Dirty shots.A few fingers in the eyes here and there, a few facemasks that the refs appeared to turn thier heads and did not see, and Only 1 kid went to the hospital, after getting hit after a whistle. But some of our players did some stupid things too. The things that Stewart county pulled that were dirty but not on the field of play when we got to the locker room , someone accidently turned the heat up to like 90 degrees, so we could not use thier visitor locker room, and when we were leaving fans surrounded our bus as we were leaving yelling at us "you stink" . So I will say Stewart County still has a long way to go. We have some serious offense issues that I am worried about, but we will work on it. I know where our problem is but will keep it to myself, its not hard to see.

Yeah, they are a classy bunch over there.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are least two teams in this region that would be happy to punch anyone playing dirty in their mouths and make them like it. Although I don't recall Camden having any problems with dirty play by SC last year, I would strongly suggest that it doesn't happen this year either. Ask Richland just what dirty play got them when they were in this region. I'd hate to see the progress made by the SC program be downplayed because of dirty play. Winning with class gets you respect....playing dirty gets you some enemies you would just as soon not have.

Well I sure there are facemasks in every game but that does not mean they are intentional. For the fans that did that I am sure that the coach and administration would have done something about it but the administration was monitoring a dance at the time. As a SC fan the Rebel Nation as a group is sorry for any tap on the shoulder that might hurt you or make you fall or hit during the game that might make you fall.

Well I sure there are facemasks in every game but that does not mean they are intentional. For the fans that did that I am sure that the coach and administration would have done something about it but the administration was monitoring a dance at the time. As a SC fan the Rebel Nation as a group is sorry for any tap on the shoulder that might hurt you or make you fall or hit during the game that might make you fall.

Let me try to explain this one last time. The players from Gleason, Greenfield, and Waverly all said that SC players were cursing, twisting ankles, digging their fists into the opponents ribs, and hitting them in the privates. You can't honestly tell me that is not dirty. Also, none of these players have said these things about any of their other opponents. I wonder why?

There are least two teams in this region that would be happy to punch anyone playing dirty in their mouths and make them like it. Although I don't recall Camden having any problems with dirty play by SC last year, I would strongly suggest that it doesn't happen this year either. Ask Richland just what dirty play got them when they were in this region. I'd hate to see the progress made by the SC program be downplayed because of dirty play. Winning with class gets you respect....playing dirty gets you some enemies you would just as soon not have.

Ask Richland what? They way I remember it being is Camden thinking the second round playoff game was going to be a cupcake game agaisnt a team that they man handled in September but they barely escaped with a late touchdown win. As far as "dirty" play going on I cant recall. Just alot of pride and heart showed and maybe somebody's pride got hurt when they didnt blow out a team they underestimated. Why do you have a personal grudge vs. Richland? Did you take Camden in a bet and somebody got brave and took Richland and the points? Im sorry man, it will all be ok... Just keep posting negative things about Richland every time you mention them and one day you will find peace in your heart and soul. If not- get counsling cuz...

Let me try to explain this one last time. The players from Gleason, Greenfield, and Waverly all said that SC players were cursing, twisting ankles, digging their fists into the opponents ribs, and hitting them in the privates. You can't honestly tell me that is not dirty. Also, none of these players have said these things about any of their other opponents. I wonder why?

STOP TRYING TO EXPLAIN. NO ONE CARES. WE ARE IN WEEK 3 AND STILL TALKING ABOUT YOUR SORE FEELINGS ON THE GREENFIELD GAME. YOU LOST TO A BETTER TEAM(MILAN FAN). YOU HAVE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE REGION POPPING OFF ABOUT DIRTY PLAY, WHEN OTHER TEAMS HAVE SAID I DONT RECALL SC BEING DIRTY LAST YEAR. LET ME HUMOR YOU SC IS THE DIRTIEST TEAM I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU ARE RIGHT, ALL OF THE COACHES NEED TO BE FIRED AND ALL OF THE KIDS NEED TO BE EXSPELLED. THE TEAM NEEDS TO TAKE A LOOK INWARD. GO HUFSTED, YOU HAVE STARTED A REVOLUTION. NOW SHUT UP ABOUT THIS TOPIC YOU HAVE SAID ENOUGH.