TYNER VS KNOX FULTON

ramtrainfootball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Tadvols, you're calling your boys out.. The QB did make a bad throw at the end of the half but at least he tried to make something happen.

1. Why would your DB bat the up instead of down? Tyner wr made a heckuva catch when that happen.

2. Punt Block- Yeah your player was wrong for that and I know Coach Coatney got into him but still he gots to learn "Champs" I mean, Runner Ups don't do that...

Turtle .. again you show why you know so little about football and why AE seems to always blow it ... yea the QB did try to make something happen .. he is young and he will learn from that .. anybody knows that you are to be careful at the end of a half when you are only down a 6 points .. you want to take in to half only down 1 score .. like i said he si young and will learn .. thats why AE looses games they try to make too many plays at the wrong times and they backfire .. i guess you been watching them so long but you would figure out its not wise to forcr somehting at the end of half even though AE probabaly has done it a million times ... on the point about the punt block he shouldnt have done that for sure and Buck did get him for it but I think 3 championships and 2 runners up .. 5 out of the last 6 years you can call them Champs .. when AE does it come back and we can talk !!!!!

Turtle .. again you show why you know so little about football and why AE seems to always blow it ... yea the QB did try to make something happen .. he is young and he will learn from that .. anybody knows that you are to be careful at the end of a half when you are only down a 6 points .. you want to take in to half only down 1 score .. like i said he si young and will learn .. thats why AE looses games they try to make too many plays at the wrong times and they backfire .. i guess you been watching them so long but you would figure out its not wise to forcr somehting at the end of half even though AE probabaly has done it a million times ... on the point about the punt block he shouldnt have done that for sure and Buck did get him for it but I think 3 championships and 2 runners up .. 5 out of the last 6 years you can call them Champs .. when AE does it come back and we can talk !!!!!

I wouldn't put that on the QB then!! And I know a lot about football.. First of all, if you're down 6 going into the half, why didn't you take a knee? Come on now, I was sitting with the TYNER fans and a few Fulton fans and they thought the samething. The QB/Coach Coatney and Staff should've took a knee..

Secondly, we can talk now about Championship... AE has 3 Championships in Football just like Fulton...

2001, 1986, 1983

Runner ups in 1985 and 1987

So let's TALK!!!!!

I wouldn't put that on the QB then!! And I know a lot about football.. First of all, if you're down 6 going into the half, why didn't you take a knee? Come on now, I was sitting with the TYNER fans and a few Fulton fans and they thought the samething. The QB/Coach Coatney and Staff should've took a knee..

...Hey Turtle, I meant to ask you this earlier>>>Were you sitting in the stands near the fence that separates the visitors side from the Fulton side???...if so I think I saw you...as a matter of fact I noticed a strange face among us "RAM" fans but I thought you might have had a relative on Tyner's team!!!

Secondly, we can talk now about Championship... AE has 3 Championships in Football just like Fulton...

2001, 1986, 1983

Runner ups in 1985 and 1987

So let's TALK!!!!!

You gotta bring up 1983 and 1986 ??? Come on now ... lets talk playng for the State title 5 out 6 years .... you see I didnt mention Futon's 1974 runnerup team that I was on ... and we were the largest classification that year ... so Fulton has 3 Championships (2006,2004 and 2003) and 3 runnerups (2007, 2002 and 1974) .... and by the way in 1974 we beat AE 35-0 as I recall ... LETS TALK !!!!!

You gotta bring up 1983 and 1986 ??? Come on now ... lets talk playng for the State title 5 out 6 years .... you see I didnt mention Futon's 1974 runnerup team that I was on ... and we were the largest classification that year ... so Fulton has 3 Championships (2006,2004 and 2003) and 3 runnerups (2007, 2002 and 1974) .... and by the way in 1974 we beat AE 35-0 as I recall ... LETS TALK !!!!!

Lol, I give it to you Fulton is having a ride of their life in the 2000's however before the 2000's Fulton wasn't even mention in many conversations... Check out the Fulton media guide for that.. LOLAnd I give it to Fulton they have shown a lot of hear these last 5 or 6 years however its 2008 and things are looking like the Fulton of the past /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

One question: If Rule High was still open today, do you think Fulton would have as much succes as they have had? Dang I wish I would've had a chance to go to RULE.. I missed them Bears!!!

...Hey Turtle, I meant to ask you this earlier>>>Were you sitting in the stands near the fence that separates the visitors side from the Fulton side???...if so I think I saw you...as a matter of fact I noticed a strange face among us "RAM" fans but I thought you might have had a relative on Tyner's team!!!

Yes that was me, I was the one jumping up and down whenever Tyner did something good... LOL

Secondly, i'm still a little down about the Band.... I still think Howard has them..

Yes that was me, I was the one jumping up and down whenver Tyner did something good... LOL

Secondly, i'm still a little down about the Band.... I still think Howard has them..

...Well, the showdown(band & football game) won't be settled until the 10th of October...if you remember seeing a couple of guys with 'shaved' heads>>>> I was the 'good-looking' one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...Well, the showdown(band & football game) won't be settled until the 10th of October...if you remember seeing a couple of guys with 'shaved' heads>>>> I was the 'good-looking' one /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hahahaha

Well I've already had that game marked on my calendar... Question?

1. I went to the Howard vs Brainerd game and they charged $3.00 to park and $10.00 to get in... Will this be the same price for the Tyner vs Howard game? If So I'll won't be coming to this game.. LOL

Hahahaha

Well I've already had that game marked on my calendar... Question?

1. I went to the Howard vs Brainerd game and they charged $3.00 to park and $10.00 to get in... Will this be the same price for the Tyner vs Howard game? If So I'll won't be coming to this game.. LOL

...I bet they do charge the exact same price since it is a Howard home game...if you remember the price for gas,etc wasn't near what it is currently!!!

...I bet they do charge the exact same price since it is a Howard home game...if you remember the price for gas,etc wasn't near what it is currently!!!

Oh snaps, I don't know about that then.. I gotta see if pops will give me some money if I drive down there to visit him.. hahaha I'll be there... I can't miss that halftime show..

Tyner will be ok, I've seen Alcoa play and might be going this week to see them play again..Tyner and Alcoa should be a good game.

But Tadvols, you're calling your boys out.. The QB did make a bad throw at the end of the half but at least he tried to make something happen. I know he wished he could've had that back but still you guys played a great game. Just get a win this coming week ok. i would hate to have an 0-8 team going into the AE game. hahahah well that's sounds good but still LOL LOL There's some questionable things I had to say about the game but I'm not I mean, what can you say? Fulton played a great game. Well never mind, here I go...

1. Why would your DB bat the up instead of down? Tyner wr made a heckuva catch when that happen.

2. Punt Block- Yeah your player was wrong for that and I know Coach Coatney got into him but still he gots to learn "Champs" I mean, Runner Ups don't do that...

3. Whatever happen to the other WR's? If I'm not wrong, Styles is the only WR that touched the ball for Fulton. What happen to the other ones? I know I saw Pitch wide open 1 or 2 times but the ball was thrown to Styles.. I guess you're sticking to, "If they couldn't stop him why not throw it to him?" I understand that but starting now, I'm sure many teams will key in on Styles... He had a heckuva game his first game as a Falcon.. My hat is off to him as well.. You Falcons shouldn't be ashamed you played a good game.. I must add, that was my first game at Fulton without the Roadrunners playing.. Dang I felt so out of place

...To answer your questions:

1. Corbin and Michael (WR & RB) were there for Tyner to catch the ball...Fulton's DB was confused and I think Mike made the catch.

Actually, TRF, it was Corbin Norwood, #15 that made the catch. Mike Poarch tipped it up with his head. LOL. If you know what I mean. And it was a great catch. It was a gutsy play and really was the play sparked the Rams and got them wheels arollin'...