TYNER VS KNOX FULTON

ramtrainfootball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're 0-2 and as young as most JV teams, here at Fulton, we're just honored at the privilege to be allowed to play such a dominating & undefeated team. But let's be honest... We're looking for the moral win, not what the scoreboard says! Hey... if we can prevent the mercy rule from being implemented, keep our sophomores healthy, and keep those dark (have to use shout-out) grass stains off the jerseys, then so be it. Our glass isn't half empty, it's half full! Instead of dwelling on the negative, we are convinced a happy team is a successful team. This week, the big debate was to change the scent of the Fabreeze air freshener in the team room from natural spring to garden meadow. Nothing boosts the morale of an 0-2 team like the smell of the Scottish country side. To our inner-city brothers of the south, we welcome you with open arms to our humble little field and hope you enjoy the the trip. After all, as long as we all have fun and get to see the bands at half time, it should be a wonderful Friday night.

My thoughts exactly Photo .. we are just happy to be on the same field with such a dominating team like Tyner ... yes we need to keep our Sophs healthy since we have had so many injuries so far ... we will be great hosts and try to make it respectable and go smell the garden meadow ..

Well, I'll be in the house for this one. I've been hearing many things about Tyner's band.. I've seen Howard's and Brainerd's band now I want to see Tyner's.. So I'll be up there..

Oh my bad, its about the football game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Uh, I think its going to be a great game.. However, the Falcons are nursing some key injuries so that might hurt them other then that I don't know what to say about the game. But I'll be there..

I think Tyner will get this one. Good luck Rams and represent the region well.

I see your signature about lady indians 08..its hard winning that sub-state game playing on the road /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Too bad bad McMinn Central is in your region...just messin with ya, we'll save it for a few months

Well, I'll be in the house for this one. I've been hearing many things about Tyner's band.. I've seen Howard's and Brainerd's band now I want to see Tyner's.. So I'll be up there..

Oh my bad, its about the football game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Uh, I think its going to be a great game.. However, the Falcons are nursing some key injuries so that might hurt them other then that I don't know what to say about the game. But I'll be there..

You not going to watch AE get its first win ???? Oh I see you scouting for Graham ... !!!

i think this tyner squad is better than last years model, and i think fultons squad from last year is better/experienced then this years model. that being said, tyner has to hold on to the ball, watch the peanlties, over 100 yards last week, and they have a great shot at finding a win in knoxville. it could go either way, neither side should feel they are guaranteed a win.

Turtle, will you be wearing your FALCON shirt for this game! I just want to be able to find you so I can give you a nice warm LOUD welcome!!! I thought you would want to see the roadrunners pull out their first win, but you're always welcome to BOB BLACK FIELD. I'll even hook you up with a "FREE" parking pass to the game Friday night! Can't wait to see you there! GO FALCONS!!!