TYNER VS KNOX FULTON

ramtrainfootball

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is this game being played? I would love to come visit the young lads at Tyner and get one of those good fish sandwiches again. I haven't been to Tyner yet this season. I think Tyner has several young lads that are very close to achieving legend status. Is this one in Knoxville or in Chattanooga?

I think that Fulton takes this one

Fulton 35

Tyner 21

This one is in Knoxville. And, like always, this will be a tough one, regardless of the teams' records. Fulton may be 0-2 or whatever, but every year they are loaded, are coached very well, and play hard. Tyner, while 3-0, is a good team, but as we saw last Friday against Bledsoe, they let teams hang around. They also have a problem with turnovers. If the Rams can keep the turnovers to a minimum and stay focused, they can come away with a good, hard-earned win.

BTW, LivingLegend, if you want one of those fish "samiches" you're gonna have to wait a week for next week's game: South Pitt. @ Tyner...But ya better get there early, I got a feeling it's gonna be a sell-out...

The young lads from Tyner Academy may get the nod in this rivalry game this year. I have attended this game in the past and it is always a terrific venue for football. Tyner has THE TRUE LIVING LEGEND Wayne Turner walking the sidelines so there is always hope for The Ram Train. The young lads from Tyner appear to be manufacturing more and more legends each week. This one should be exciting.