Fairveiw at Lewis Co

LCHS

you know every year there was always a team that when you played them you knew you block was about to be knocked off and that was lewis co but thats not the case this year because fairveiw is not only going to win there going to out hit the ol panthers !!!!!! LC 7 Fairview 28 here comes the pain lewis co!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's that time of year again guys.Time for THE Lewis Co Panthers to take on the Fairview YELLOWBELLIES!!!Any single poster that says fairview even has the slightest chance...IS WRONG!!!I can assure you all, that when the jackets leave THE Panthers Den friday night,There will be no questions about THE Panthers reputation as the hardest hitting team in region 6-2A ,if not all of 2A.I saw film on the Fairview / Creekwood game,and if Fairview thinks just because they took some sorry 3A team to overtime, that the Panthers are going to bow at there feet, then they had better be prepared to pick themselves up off their backs alot come friday. As a matter of fact, Fairview should already be prepared to pick themselves up,THEYRE PLAYING THE PANTHERS!!!!!Any readers who have doubt of this post, come to the game,you wont be disappointed.I take the panthers because their O will put points on the board, and because their D is just..how do i put this?OLD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!panthers roll 28 yellowbellies ..........0 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

SHOW'EM SOME PANTHER PRIDE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the PANTHERS Defense will be making you call them whatever they wayou to call them come friday night...probably something along the lines of "DADDY" !!! ma

the panthers defense ? i guess just because you shut down a sorry richland team that makes you a great defense. hum or we could talk about that high power offense, right with that same line that mtp destroyed most of the night. two words for lewis co. bring it !! still LC 7 fairveiw 28 this aint richland or a little 1a school

I don't know who these people from Fairview think they are. But they need a little history lesson. I believe Lewis Co. has lost twice to Fairview in the last 15 years or so. What makes you think 2008 is any different? We have the same system in place that is going to put Coach Sharp in the HOF. Us boys are ready to roll this week. Our offense has clicked, but it is coming around in practice and it is time for a break out game. I love Friday nights in Howenwald. The jackets can jump on # 4, # 5, and # 20's back and they will give them a ride all night. Fairview's defense is awful, you got some fat out of shape boys on the front line, the linebackers look like they run in the mud all the time, and their secondary is so scared of being burned they play 15 yards off their recievers. well look of more of the same as the panthers will take full advantage of the inept defense. Fairview's offense is a joke, get ready to get that junk shoved by up your gut with that slow o-line, who can't get a push.

Lewis Co. 35

Fairview 3

Maybe there kicker can kick a FG down 35 instead of trying to win the game for them.

Man Bob, maybe you don't remember last year. I believe it was 7 to 7 at half time and if it wasn't for a couple of bad plays by Fairview late in the game, Fairview might have won that game. Ok so you don't make much sense at all. Fairview's defense will hit you everyplay and if you don't think so just ask Hickman county. Believe me your panthers are going to have a hard time moving the ball much less scoring. Who cares how far our db's play off the ball, it's not like you guys are going to throw the ball. As for the Fairview offense, it looked pretty dang good lastweek. They put up 34 points against a 3A team that will make the playoffs. hmm let's see you guys put up 21 on a Richland team that will not make the playoffs. So Bob come Friday night you're going to be in for a big surprise as the Jackets walk out of the den with a big WIN!!!

Fairview 21

LC 7

Oh and don't trash our kicker, LC has had a kicker in the last 15 years that was worth a flip.

I am hoping and Expecting a long painful game for Lewis county. With fairview going into that armpit of a town called hole in the wall....Lewis has a advantage, but Fairview is a better team and will win. I dont like either team......but as a neutral........Fairview is better.Hands down. Be ready for the smack talk from Lewis fans and players.

I heard from a friend that #4 Tenison was not practicing and is wearing a boot. I don't know how true it is. Does any one have any information on his status whether he will be playing. If he is out that is a big loss for the PANTHERS.

i heard that lchs was going to use their back up i think his name is lathan he is quick but Tenison is fast himself................. good luck lewis county i will be pulling for yall

Man Bob, maybe you don't remember last year. I believe it was 7 to 7 at half time and if it wasn't for a couple of bad plays by Fairview late in the game, Fairview might have won that game. Ok so you don't make much sense at all. Fairview's defense will hit you everyplay and if you don't think so just ask Hickman county. Believe me your panthers are going to have a hard time moving the ball much less scoring. Who cares how far our db's play off the ball, it's not like you guys are going to throw the ball. As for the Fairview offense, it looked pretty dang good lastweek. They put up 34 points against a 3A team that will make the playoffs. hmm let's see you guys put up 21 on a Richland team that will not make the playoffs. So Bob come Friday night you're going to be in for a big surprise as the Jackets walk out of the den with a big WIN!!!

Fairview 21

LC 7

Oh and don't trash our kicker, LC has had a kicker in the last 15 years that was worth a flip.

o my dear pal we played lewis county their second game of the year and they are very good on o...... but the d-was down from last year dont take it badly we just had more points against yall then we did last year

i heard that lchs was going to use their back up i think his name is lathan he is quick but Tenison is fast himself................. good luck lewis county i will be pulling for yall

That would be a big drop off if 4 can't go. They have a couple of talented backs besides the qb filling in. They are faster.....so don't think a fill in would be a problem. From what the pack hears.....4 is a go.