Fairveiw at Lewis Co

LCHS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co's defense played a very good game. Hinson and Couch were after tha qb all night 2nite. Crowell was there on every play jus about. The O-line dominated from start to finish. Big Will and Stove really took control of the game. Lawson and Mathis hit the holes and had some nice runs. Nice overall game for the Panthers. Crowell still gets my vote for Heisman!

Both teams played hard. Fairview faught hard all night, but wore down in the 4th. LC line controlled the game from start to finish on both sides of the ball . This was a clean game from both teams, Good joh guys! I saw a bit of the old swagger back tonight for the panthers. If the players continue to work hard and fix the little things good things will happen for the Panthers. FV will end up 6-4 or 7-3 and have a very good chance to make some noise in the Playoffs.

Nice game but LCHS had a little more get ready 6 2a big boys on a tear buckle the chinstrap Lewis Co can bring the pain.

I'm not exactly sure what this guys trying to say...??I guess it's something along the lines of "I told ya so"...which is what i was going to say...can anyone say..."DADDY!!" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you really think those two guys are gonna do anything to our offense you must be out of your mind. All they do is stand there and take up space. Ive seen the film i know they can hit...but everyone one of Fairviews players could out run them sooo easily; they arent gonna do jack to us. They arent even gonna be a problem for our team so im not even worried about them.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> OK