Unaka vs West Greene

redneck12

i went up this week more to watch grace more than i did unaka. the crowd was small. i watched hampton play oneida and i saw cloudland beat avery. grace is the better team. speed to burn. unaka is so young but they do have a few players. 42 and 45 got after it. #3 is a playmaker and 75 and 60 made some good blocks on the o line. i know 42 is coach naylor's son but i'm not sure about the others. the backs looked slow running. qb has a good arm but forces it sometimes. two freshmen that i thought played well was 40 and 12. they just don't have enough good players this year but under coach ensor they will get better. give them time.

The one thing you have to think about is, you saw Hampton against one of the best 1a teams in the state. You saw Grace against one of the weakest teams in the state. Its not going to look the same. You have to know what you are looking at before you can make a accurate judgement.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats goin on up there baller? I hear several of your best players arent playin this year. Is that true?

I'm new to this message board thing, but this forum caught my eye. I've heard so many rumors and accusations about this very same question that I'm suprised no one else but you is talking about it.

I'm new to this message board thing, but this forum caught my eye. I've heard so many rumors and accusations about this very same question that I'm suprised no one else but you is talking about it.

according to what i heard, due to rangers being a bit young and small they wanted to put JP on the line, he didnt want to play OL, so he didnt come out, DY supposedly was on the THS freshman team, then xfred to unaka and has played 3 years there using up his 4 years of HS elgibility. It just hurts this year more than others cause they are a bit light this year.

according to what i heard, due to rangers being a bit young and small they wanted to put JP on the line, he didnt want to play OL, so he didnt come out, DY supposedly was on the THS freshman team, then xfred to unaka and has played 3 years there using up his 4 years of HS elgibility. It just hurts this year more than others cause they are a bit light this year.

JP didn't want to do the off season work(SUMMER LIFTING) with his EX teammates, and didn't play. This was ALL of his OWN choosing. HE walked out on the team and his coaches. Unaka is better off playing the young players who will be there a while. Maby one of the young players will turn out to be the kind of leader they have been missing. Back to the topic, I just don't see much fight in these boys! Maby the young players will take it to heart, I say play them!!!!

JP didn't want to do the off season work(SUMMER LIFTING) with his EX teammates, and didn't play. This was ALL of his OWN choosing. HE walked out on the team and his coaches. Unaka is better off playing the young players who will be there a while. Maby one of the young players will turn out to be the kind of leader they have been missing. Back to the topic, I just don't see much fight in these boys! Maby the young players will take it to heart, I say play them!!!!

YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! Play the young players!!!!!!! If the upper classmen don't care, and it appears that they don't , play the young players!!!! IT TAKES GUTS AND TOUGHNESS TO BE A WINNER!!!!!! If they don't have it , don't play them. Coach Ensor and staff, you HAVE OUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there last Friday night and I must say the good folks at Unaka have a great atmosphere to play in. Everyone I talked to enjoyed being at your guys facility and your team did look young but they played very hard every down and with a little maturity will be a good team in a season or two.

I was there last Friday night and I must say the good folks at Unaka have a great atmosphere to play in. Everyone I talked to enjoyed being at your guys facility and your team did look young but they played very hard every down and with a little maturity will be a good team in a season or two.

All of this is true with maby the exception of the "playing hard" part. I to think they will have a good program in a year or so. But for now at least, show some fight. For the first time the field looked like a high school football field . Someone told me it was the QB club that did it. To who ever it was GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! and KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!! The improvements to the fence and the field look really good, what about bleachers for the visitors side? I think it would be a nice touch. Again back to the topic, and again I question the fight in this team. Who are the seniors on this years team?

All of this is true with maby the exception of the "playing hard" part. I to think they will have a good program in a year or so. But for now at least, show some fight. For the first time the field looked like a high school football field . Someone told me it was the QB club that did it. To who ever it was GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! and KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!! The improvements to the fence and the field look really good, what about bleachers for the visitors side? I think it would be a nice touch. Again back to the topic, and again I question the fight in this team. Who are the seniors on this years team?

THE FIELD AND FENCE LOOKED REALLY GOOD!!!!! I do like the thought of new bleachers. How do you get in this QB club? Have we always had one? If they are the ones doing all of this to the field I want in!!! I think we will have a good program to, but not until the bad apples are gone!! I say two years tops.

Can the rangers get their 1st win of the season?? Or can West Greene fight back after a tough L against HV last week. What do you all think????

no, yes, wg by 20 or so

Angry embarrassed West Greene Buffaloes take out frustrations, Moshiem will be celebrating big time.

Unaka will not win 6 this year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

6? my over / under has them at 2

I think all the seniors are James Coffey OL/DL, Josh Peters OL/DL, Jordan Pearce WR/DB, Travis Taylor WR/LB/DB, I think thats all of them if I left someone out sorry.