LaVergne vs. Antioch

graider1976

There is no truth to this rumor. We are still awaiting word from TSSAA. Look man this thread is not here for you to start up a bunch of Hog Wash some of us take this Forum pretty serious. The coaches and players work to hard for you to just stir up a bunch of lies. Marcus is just excited about playing we dont need premature assumptions.

I was a bit premature, that always happens. Apparantly Booker played last year in a couple of semi-pro games with the Memphis Bust or Cordova. TSSAA is looking into whether or not this violates any league policies. I thought it was all because of transfer or grades but the saga continues.

"BOOKER 08"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit premature, that always happens. Apparantly Booker played last year in a couple of semi-pro games with the Memphis Bust or Cordova. TSSAA is looking into whether or not this violates any league policies. I thought it was all because of transfer or grades but the saga continues.

"BOOKER 08"

Listen hoss, I'm not going to sit here and listen to you mock Marcus and his elegibility situation. He is a great kid from a great family, and would give anything to get all this paperwork finished and get out on the field. Your posts insult him and his family, and I would prefer you not speak about things that you know nothing about from now on.

I'm with the grizzly. Who is this kid, where is he from, why is this the first time anyone has heard about him? It seems as if LaVergne is desperate, putting their hopes for the season on this young man. I see this has mainly been a LaVergne thread, so I will come from an Antioch perspective. The Bears will win, and this is why. Terrence Davis(better known as TD), because that is what he does, he scores touchdowns. LaVergne will have a hard time containing him in any shape, form, or fashion. I have seen the Wolverines play, and defensively, it will be a long night for them. Now the offense will score because Antioch's D is not very good, but I see the Bears winning in a shootout, because neither one will be able to stop the others O.

Antioch 33 (some missed extra points)

LaVergne 28

We did get word from the TSSAA Marcus is eligible. His ankle is still bothering him so I guess he is questionable for Fridays game. And people Im not saying Marcus is going to change our season Im just saying he will create matchup problems for teams because he is a incredible athlete. Coach Hester says he doesnt want him to play unless he is 100% with it being his first action of the season.

So far there has not been a single post about:

What year is the kid in.

Size, 40 time, position, school moved from, etc.

Just a bunch of personal inuendo stuff.

Is this a football forum or the Maury Povich show?

Why the mystery and strange posts surrounding this kid?

Actually two weeks ago I posted he was from O'Gorman High school in South Dakota personally I have no clue what his 40 time is and he is a running back/reciever/DB

They would love for him to run the ball but He has made it clear he doesnt like to get hit.

There is one sure way to not get hit: take it to the house. They can't hit you if they can't catch you.

I think the real issue is, after 2 weeks of not wrapping up on defense, will the defenders start wrapping guys up and stop this disasterous arm tackling b.s.

They can get a pass on the Oakland game because it was raining and OHS is the #6 team in the state.

But there is no excuse for the shoddy tackling at Hillwood, even though it was a win. You did see that Gallatin beat Hillwood 47-7 the next week?

I think if they wrap up on D and shadow T.D. Davis and really stay on that one WR (Gleaves is it?) that Antioch throws to, LHS could sneak out a win. They will have to do all three of those to win. Any of the 3 don't get done, it won't be a "W" imho.