Who's the best team in east tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest scottsteiner14

Guest fbwiz

DB fans and players: after last year's 1st round exit from the play-offs (to a team that was 5-5),i would be very silent,maybe that way you can suprize so people instead of being suprized.with the talent you all have had in the last 10 yrs, there is no reason at all for not having several championships, at least one. DB spoiled my football season last year. i was predicting and hoping they would play riverdale in the semi's. furthermore, i sport a 46-6 play-off prediction record.if it wasn't for freaking DB, i would be 44-2.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Haven't heard much from you on these threads lately. In case you haven't heard DB beat your Patriots 2x this year but again wound up losing before making it to the big show. From everything that you were printing back in August, I didn't even think DB would qualify for the play-offs.

What are you going to talk about now? Oh I know, the fact that DB was beaten in the semi's!!