Bledsoe Football

warrior4ever

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure this will be closed soon, but where is the program going to go from here? Also, was the last thread deleted? I know I am old and all, but I can't seem to be able to find where it was closed, it just appears to be gone.

As always, Go Warriors!

the news was not a big suprise. bledsoe is classless, and they just showed it once again. except now everyone knows instead of a select few.

If there are not any student suspensions I think the team can use this as a rallying point and hopefully become a team(all grades). Also the upper classmen who are the leaders of this team need to talk to the entire team, and admit mistakes made, and let them know it will not happen again and that they are as much a part of this team as any other player. The news has blown this out of proportion(not saying that what happened wasn't bad, but the news makes it sound even worse, the only place I have heard anything about "BATS" is the news), then the flag upside down on top of it, which could have been an innocent mistake, should have been caught but I am sure everyone had other things on their mind. As with the coaches past and present, it is our team and our county, so like it or not it is OURS. As far as the program goes I think we will rally around the team this year, and will probably see some changes in years to come. Right now it is going to be difficult(if not impossible) to make everyone feel that justice was done with the present situation.

I am pretty sure the last thread got deleted.

Indian/moderator:

I agree the other threads should have been deleted/closed, but this is what is happening with OUR high school football program right now and I don't think this thread should be closed for discussing this subject. As long as we do not get nasty about it. Thanks in advance for keeping it open.

the news was not a big suprise. bledsoe is classless, and they just showed it once again. except now everyone knows instead of a select few.

NICE!

I just read that Coach Hubert is suspended for at least the next 2 games.Who will take over during that time?Have any football players been suspended? Is there any lawsuits been filed?And if so against whom?

I would assume Coach Reel will be the interim head coach. I hear player suspensions if any will be announced today.

And please if there are any player suspensions DO NOT NAME NAMES(FIRST OR LAST) ON HERE!

If there have been players admit to what was done, the coach suspended, and if players are suspended from school, will there be assault charges brought? As bad as I hate to say this, it might not be a bad idea to cancel this week's game. As bad as a forfeit loss is, it might be better than going over there under these circumstances and try to play. I am not saying we can't win without some of our players at all and that's why we should consider this, just with all that is going on it might not be a bad idea.

Go Warriors!

If there have been players admit to what was done, the coach suspended, and if players are suspended from school, will there be assault charges brought? As bad as I hate to say this, it might not be a bad idea to cancel this week's game. As bad as a forfeit loss is, it might be better than going over there under these circumstances and try to play. I am not saying we can't win without some of our players at all and that's why we should consider this, just with all that is going on it might not be a bad idea.

Go Warriors!

I disagree 200%, obviously these players love to play football, so you are going to punish everyone on the team by not playing? If something bad happens or people make mistakes, just quit, don't play. Is that the message you want to send? I want to send the message " People make mistakes and life goes on".

Go Warriors!

I sure hope something like not playing Friday is not being considered. That is a bad idea! We need to play with whatever team we have and play as hard as we can. You don't teach kids to just throw in the towel if things go bad. With every challenge comes opportunity and this is one where the kids involved should be punished severely and let the younger students know they will be safe at school and also taught that this type of behavior is simply not acceptable. Is it still a rule that if a student is on suspension or is in "in school suspension" they can not play. I don't think anyone that gets suspended should be able to, but if it is not a rule, then I am afraid our coaches will let them anyway. I guess we will have to wait another day or 2 and see exactly what happens.