Bledsoe Football

warrior4ever

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 players suspended from school for 3 days, I am almost positive they will not be able to play tomorrow. Possibly some in-school suspension for some other players.

Whether you think this is too little or too much punishment, punishment was given and that sends the message that it will not be tolerated, or at least there will be consequences for that type of behavior. More punishment would not have changed the fact that it happened. So, with that said, let's move on and support the players, remember no matter who the coaches are, or if you "like" them or not, these are Bledsoe County's children wearing the "Blue & Gold", and I think they deserve the backing of the community for that reason alone.

As warriorforever said "Go Warrriors"

3 players suspended from school for 3 days, I am almost positive they will not be able to play tomorrow. Possibly some in-school suspension for some other players.

Whether you think this is too little or too much punishment, punishment was given and that sends the message that it will not be tolerated, or at least there will be consequences for that type of behavior. More punishment would not have changed the fact that it happened. So, with that said, let's move on and support the players, remember no matter who the coaches are, or if you "like" them or not, these are Bledsoe County's children wearing the "Blue & Gold", and I think they deserve the backing of the community for that reason alone.

It was 4 instead of 3.......

BC_Warriorhead, I can't figure out who you are..... Seems that you know me but I can't figure you out..... I know almost all the people on here, even Bledsoe Co. Warrior, I know who he is now...

HaHaHaHaHaHa

I AM THE THIEF IN THE NIGHT, I AM THAT FEELING THAT SOMEONE IS BEHIND YOU THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND NO ONE IS THERE, I AM EVERYWHERE AND YET NOWHERE, I KNOW ALL YET KNOW NOTHING, I AM HERE AND THERE, I WAS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL, I AM AS MY FRIEND POLECAT SAID "SIMPLY A FAN OF THE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHETHER IT IS IN THE STANDS OR ON THE FENCE I WILL BE THE ONE CHEERING ON THE YOUNG MEN WEARING THE BLUE & GOLD.

The players suspended should not get to play,I agree we need to get behind the other boys and coaches that are still playing. As far as the news blowing this situation out of proportion you guys must not have children, I would like to know what ya'll think should have been done.

The players suspended should not get to play,I agree we need to get behind the other boys and coaches that are still playing. As far as the news blowing this situation out of proportion you guys must not have children, I would like to know what ya'll think should have been done.

Anyone that has any knowledge of high school football knows that if your suspended from school you will not be able to play in any games..........

HaHaHaHaHaHa

I AM THE THIEF IN THE NIGHT, I AM THAT FEELING THAT SOMEONE IS BEHIND YOU THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND NO ONE IS THERE, I AM EVERYWHERE AND YET NOWHERE, I KNOW ALL YET KNOW NOTHING, I AM HERE AND THERE, I WAS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL, I AM AS MY FRIEND POLECAT SAID "SIMPLY A FAN OF THE PEOPLE TRYING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST WHETHER IT IS IN THE STANDS OR ON THE FENCE I WILL BE THE ONE CHEERING ON THE YOUNG MEN WEARING THE BLUE & GOLD.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Why does it matter who anyone is? That makes absolutely no difference and if people wanted others to know who they are on here, they would use their name. Some people may want to keep things private and that should be respected. Or at least that is my opinion and is really not worth much.

As far as the media making this sound more serious than it was, everyone knows (and I sure do) the media is going to make anything and everything sound as serious as possible because that is what sells. Good or bad, that is just the way it is.

But having said that, Mr. Kiper has stated that hazing took place and thought it was serious to suspend a teacher/coach over this incident without pay. To me, that sounds very serious and again this is just my opinion but I think hazing is a very serious thing. I did however notice that Mr. Kiper said on the news that there was a "zero tolerance" policy for hazing and since he has stated hazing has taken place, how does the punishment not equal that of zero tolerance. Either that is not the actual policy (and of course I do not know what their policy on hazing is) or it has been decided not to follow that particular policy.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Why does it matter who anyone is? That makes absolutely no difference and if people wanted others to know who they are on here, they would use their name. Some people may want to keep things private and that should be respected. Or at least that is my opinion and is really not worth much.

As far as the media making this sound more serious than it was, everyone knows (and I sure do) the media is going to make anything and everything sound as serious as possible because that is what sells. Good or bad, that is just the way it is.

But having said that, Mr. Kiper has stated that hazing took place and thought it was serious to suspend a teacher/coach over this incident without pay. To me, that sounds very serious and again this is just my opinion but I think hazing is a very serious thing. I did however notice that Mr. Kiper said on the news that there was a "zero tolerance" policy for hazing and since he has stated hazing has taken place, how does the punishment not equal that of zero tolerance. Either that is not the actual policy (and of course I do not know what their policy on hazing is) or it has been decided not to follow that particular policy.

What exactly is a zero tolerance policy?