Sequoyah (0-3,0-1) & Notre Dame (1-3,1-1)

Sequoyah SID

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young Chiefs looked really good last night against McMinn Central! Chiefs 28-Central 8. Great job Guys! Carry that feeling over to practice this week and we will get a big win Friday night! B. Bell looked really good at Rec. Two TD's and several nice adjustments. I would like to see him get some opportunities on Friday nights. I think he could compliment our receiving core! Chiefs will win a close one 26-21! Go chiefs! Pound the ROCK!!!!!!!

If the Chiefs come out and pound the ball, and that defense keeps improving, I think they will handle the Irish.

I thought that the coaching staff had a great game plan in the Central game. WE was in it late and thats about all we could ask for against such a talented team. The thing that impressed me the most was the heart that these boys had, to keep fighting even though we were down 28/0 and still make a game of it in the end. GOOD JOB CHIEFS. Now let's go earn a spot in the playoffs!!! Chiefs 28 Irish 12