Crockett vs Haywood

Ratherberacin

Big big region game....could be deciding factor in who will be the region champion this yr.......crockett wants revenge......... keep this in mind they one there first two games convincingly with out two of there best starters..dont knw if one of the two played against raleigh couldnt attend the game!! Goooooo crockett!!!! lookin good this yr!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know bout in a big way i thik it will be close!!! eventually its gonna catch up to crockett that mosier and lewis are out!!!! both them make big impacts on offense and defense!!! crockett done a good job thow with pruit and bass running the ball but at some point there gonna need mosier and lewis and with that group together and healthy crockett will be tough!!! i still think crocketts line hasnt been tested they have played good to this point but havent faced a line like haywood or d-burg yet so i think that will be the deciding factor in the game!!! it will be won or lost by crockett in the trenches!!!

i dont know bout in a big way i thik it will be close!!! eventually its gonna catch up to crockett that mosier and lewis are out!!!! both them make big impacts on offense and defense!!! crockett done a good job thow with pruit and bass running the ball but at some point there gonna need mosier and lewis and with that group together and healthy crockett will be tough!!! i still think crocketts line hasnt been tested they have played good to this point but havent faced a line like haywood or d-burg yet so i think that will be the deciding factor in the game!!! it will be won or lost by crockett in the trenches!!!

Mosier n Lewis being out has hurt the Cavs ...CAVS always bring their best no matter if players are out or not,..Mosier imo is the best overall player in the region, plays with the biggest heart of any player in quite awhile ..I hope yall get him back soon as well as Lewis.. Your right Haywood will test your o-line,however i believe Crockett wins this one in A HARD-FOUGHT GAME..I pull for the Cavs yearly as Pratt and squad are exciting , play with heart and desire.

GO CAVS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Brownsville, Haywood wins this one... Crockett may not score.

WOW suprised by sum the inputs at least 21 and in a big way... sure hope those two predictions are true i think will win..probably pull away late in the game.....def gonna be a game won in the trenches.... i knew when we lined up against milan bk in the winter during a scrimage that our lines would fair well!! GO CROCKETT!!!!

This will be a big game for both teams. Look for a very low scoring and quick game (as both teams run the ball alot). I think Haywood will pull this one out because of the special teams factor of Jose Lopez and because of the fact that losing at home is unacceptable in Tomcat country. Look for the cats to come out head hunting after a disappointing loss last week at L.Z. Hurley.