Lancaster Christian vs Riverside Christian

LCAFan

I would like to add that I think Riverside Christian really is a classy program that is eventually going to be a force in Lincoln County. I do think we should win big, but Chris Jones and Dan Eldredge are building a solid athletic program there that will be a threat soon. LCA has the edge in this growing rivalry now, but RCA will be a true challenge in coming years.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey YALLLLL!!!!!!!! sorry i havent been postin much lately---weve been crazy busy down at the gas station what with the gas crisis and all. thanks a lot "president" bush, am i right people?!?!?

well, enough of all the cnn. and politics talk. lets talk some football. scottsboro style. we have two mediaoker teams matchin up this weekend, but one team has to win. lets break down the two squads and see who gets the win.

COACHING- LCA coach been on the hotseat for a while, from what i hear on the sports show here. gimmick offense doesnt win championship trophies, rings or metals coach!!!! on my other hand, we have riverside who got themselfs a coach from alabama. is he good? dont know, dont care. but he is from bama so ADVANTAGE: SCOTTSBORO

QB'S- dont know dont care ADVANTAGE: SCOTTSBORO

TRICK PLAYS- lca is full of trick plays. pretty much all they run from what i seen from the films. riverside runs the qb runner all the time. not a trick. maybe they should install crowd noise bomb it to the qb if they want a shot here. ADVANTAGE: SCOTTSBORO

INTANJIBLES: lca has the better uniforms, rca coms in with the nicer field. too close to call here so im gonna go ahead and say ADVNATGE: SCOTTSBORO

Bottom line- dont know, dont care about these two teams. rca used some trickery and home cookin to beat us in a narrow one last week, and it will be a cold day in hades before lca beats us in three weeks. if im gonna be on a spot to make a pick though, i give the edge to riverside cuz they are at home. rca 10, lca 0

anyone wanna argue with me, bring it!!!!!! in the words of the immortal nature boy ric flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

And for good measures, BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey YALLLLL!!!!!!!! sorry i havent been postin much lately---weve been crazy busy down at the gas station what with the gas crisis and all. thanks a lot "president" bush, am i right people?!?!?

well, enough of all the cnn. and politics talk. lets talk some football. scottsboro style. we have two mediaoker teams matchin up this weekend, but one team has to win. lets break down the two squads and see who gets the win.

COACHING- LCA coach been on the hotseat for a while, from what i hear on the sports show here. gimmick offense doesnt win championship trophies, rings or metals coach!!!! on my other hand, we have riverside who got themselfs a coach from alabama. is he good? dont know, dont care. but he is from bama so ADVANTAGE: SCOTTSBORO

QB'S- dont know dont care ADVANTAGE: SCOTTSBORO

TRICK PLAYS- lca is full of trick plays. pretty much all they run from what i seen from the films. riverside runs the qb runner all the time. not a trick. maybe they should install crowd noise bomb it to the qb if they want a shot here. ADVANTAGE: SCOTTSBORO

INTANJIBLES: lca has the better uniforms, rca coms in with the nicer field. too close to call here so im gonna go ahead and say ADVNATGE: SCOTTSBORO

Bottom line- dont know, dont care about these two teams. rca used some trickery and home cookin to beat us in a narrow one last week, and it will be a cold day in hades before lca beats us in three weeks. if im gonna be on a spot to make a pick though, i give the edge to riverside cuz they are at home. rca 10, lca 0

anyone wanna argue with me, bring it!!!!!! in the words of the immortal nature boy ric flair "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

And for good measures, BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Is this guy for real?