Sequatchie Co. (4-0) @ Bledsoe Co. (0-4)

Sequatchie

Your new coach has done a wonderful job so far and you will probably beat bledsoe but to think you can hang with Tyner and Boyd is more than a bit of a stretch.You guys should be proud of your team and coach but the real test are yet to come.GOOD LUCK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes the real test are to come.BUT you play one game at a time and i think dunlap wears down bledsoe in the 2nd half and takes the win .With all thats gone on i hope the boys in blue come out and play hard for themselves and their still faithful fans.blue i know its hard now but stick with your kids .we rode out 1and19 with ours and it is great for them this year and we are riding high watching them

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to play with a replacement head coach and 4 of our main players being out for an incident that was blown way out of proportion by everyone..... But thats in the past.... I promise you it will not be a cake walk like most of you think.... I hope everyone remembers that sequatchie was our 1st win last season....

I agree the news blown it out of proportion but what happened was a serious matter and the boys that are quilty should be very very thankful of the punishment that they got and that the parents of the freshman didnt push this too hard. Dont you agree? But that is over "thank goodness" so lets move on!

As for any warrior fans to get on here and think this could be an easy win you better think again. S.C. is on a roll undefeated going up the valley friday night! The momentum is rolling and they are riding high as we would be if we were 4-0

If the warriors have a chance in this game they have got to unite as a team upperclassmen dont look down on the underclassmen they are out there trying and have done a whole lot more than those walking the halls who are not playing!

TIME TO BE A TEAM!TIME TO BE A TEAM!TIME TO BE A TEAM!

no players suspended this week......who has really tested Sequatchie this year.....don't get me wrong, i know Bledsoe is no power house.....but Whitwell, Cannon? Bledsoe and Sequatchie have been playing for fourth out of a five team field for a few years now....until one of us beat Tyner or Boyd......we have done nothing.....because i don't see either one of us or Marion going on the road and winning a play off game.....sorry, but its the truth....

Hey, speak for yourself talking like that is not allowed you always look for a win and nothing else. S.C. has a lot going for them this year. Just because you are haveing trouble dont start throwing everybody else under the bus. We are looking at this one week at a time. Its not your time this year its ours who know what the next few weeks holds for the valley teams. A big win friday night for S.C. will look great.

where is warrior 2024 in history class....kinda like at Cannon County or maybe the head cheese cut his internet.

We all know your from cannon. so why are you on this thread talking smack did we not beat you. Your views dont count or mean anything to anybody for S.C. or Bledsoe. If all you got to do is hate on our coach you may need to see you doctor to up your meds. Let it go!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whopper say, eventhough the Indians are 4-0 and the Warriors are 0-4, the native battle will be close. Whopper does think the Indians will sneak out of Pikeville with a win, but it won't be a scalping.

Whopper say maybe the Indians can scalp some of those Bledsoe arm chair coaches on their way out of town. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This one will come down to who comes prepared to play and which way the breaks fall. An 0-4 team has nothing to lose, a 4-0 team can become overconfident. This was seen at Sequoya last week by Mcminn Centeral. Central won, but it wasn't pretty. Returning thugs will make little difference for Bledsoe. We are 4 games into the season and unless rules have been broken, they will be way behind the curve. Sequatchie wins in either a nail biter, or a blow-out. Friday Night will tell.

This one will come down to who comes prepared to play and which way the breaks fall. An 0-4 team has nothing to lose, a 4-0 team can become overconfident. This was seen at Sequoya last week by Mcminn Centeral. Central won, but it wasn't pretty. Returning thugs will make little difference for Bledsoe. We are 4 games into the season and unless rules have been broken, they will be way behind the curve. Sequatchie wins in either a nail biter, or a blow-out. Friday Night will tell.

Thugs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whopper say, eventhough the Indians are 4-0 and the Warriors are 0-4, the native battle will be close. Whopper does think the Indians will sneak out of Pikeville with a win, but it won't be a scalping.

Whopper say maybe the Indians can scalp some of those Bledsoe arm chair coaches on their way out of town. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I agree 100% with your last statement!!!!!!! If these genius football minds from Pikeville did not have something to complain about, they would have nothing to say. The silence would be nice.

Thugs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you not what that word means? What do you call kids that pick on, bully, haze, whatever you want to call it, other younger, smaller, or weaker kids? If that is not the correct word, what is? You are always one that wants to jump to defend any and all actions taken by the current staff and players, so what do you call people that perform these types of actions on other people that basically can't defend themselves?

But about Friday, this one could get ugly if we don't catch a break or two along the way. Their is too much going on for the team to get focused, and you better believe that Coach Barger will come ready to play. As bad as I hate to say this (AND I HOPE I AM WRONG) I don't think we can pull this one out. I also think it was unfair to put Coach Reel in the situation he has been put in. He is a fine young man and I think could be a fine Head Coach some day, but to make him step in for 2 games and act as Head Coach is unfair. This is not "his team" it is Coach Roberson's and since he got suspended for 2 games the only fair thing to do (for Coach Reel, whether it was the best for the season or not) would have been to make the Athletic Director step in and coach. After all, he is responsible for athletic facilities and the incident that caused this did happen in an athletic facility.

Go Warriors!