Sequatchie Co. (4-0) @ Bledsoe Co. (0-4)

Sequatchie

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN TO THAT THEY ARE STILL SUCKWATCHIE JUST WITH A SAWED-OFF LITTLE WARRIOR FOR A COACH

I can only guess that means your 0-4 mark means you are suckbledsoe.

I will be there tonight to watch Bledsoe suckwatchie... cause you are that bad.

Sequatchie.............35

Bledsoe.................. not enough and who really cares! It's gonna just be another loss.

I can only guess that means your 0-4 mark means you are suckbledsoe.

I will be there tonight to watch Bledsoe suckwatchie... cause you are that bad.

Sequatchie.............35

Bledsoe.................. not enough and who really cares! It's gonna just be another loss.

WRONG!!! 10 TO 6 way to play the number 10th team in the state close we should be 11th or maybe 12th next week when the poles come out. Dunlaps really lucky i mean good /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

WRONG!!! 10 TO 6 way to play the number 10th team in the state close we should be 11th or maybe 12th next week when the poles come out. Dunlaps really lucky i mean good /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LOL SEQUATCHIE LOL YOUR REALLY 5-0 LOL WHEN DO YOU PLAY SOME REAL FOOTBALL TEAM ILL HAVE TO LOOK AT YOU SCHEDULE LOL

How was Sequatchie lucky? Bledsoe had the ball 1st and goal at the 1 in the third quarter, 2 runs lost yardage, a pass was incomplete and another run gained no yardage. In the fourth Bledsoe got it at about the SC 10 after a fumble, gained 5 yards on a pass, lost a yard or two on a pass and two passes to the end zone were incomplete. That sounds like good defense, not luck. Sequatchie had it down that close 3 times, scored twice with one field goal and one touchdown, threw an interception the other time. Bledsoe passed for a lot of yards but was stopped in the running game most of the night. It was a good game, I'd be happy anyday with a four point win over Bledsoe.

How was Sequatchie lucky? Bledsoe had the ball 1st and goal at the 1 in the third quarter, 2 runs lost yardage, a pass was incomplete and another run gained no yardage. In the fourth Bledsoe got it at about the SC 10 after a fumble, gained 5 yards on a pass, lost a yard or two on a pass and two passes to the end zone were incomplete. That sounds like good defense, not luck. Sequatchie had it down that close 3 times, scored twice with one field goal and one touchdown, threw an interception the other time. Bledsoe passed for a lot of yards but was stopped in the running game most of the night. It was a good game, I'd be happy anyday with a four point win over Bledsoe.

I said i meant good. yall are awesome.you may go to first after that big win.

Oh yah I missed that one... the only thing wrong was me saying 35 everything else was right.

Okay it's over... Good luck next week to Bledsoe.