Collinwood @ Huntland

TrojanSportsFan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tough game for the Trojans . They beat a good football team and the refs. The guys in the stripes stunk it up all night . Hope we dont have any of them guys the rest of the season . Was a great night for football .... GO TROJANS !

You prolly wont have that problem much anymore...just in Huntland like I told yall /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You prolly wont have that problem much anymore...just in Huntland like I told yall /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You hit the nail on the head. Was proud of our players for not screaming at them (like i did ) . /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Been sick so i didnt get to scream much though. Go Trojans

Very tough game for the Trojans . They beat a good football team and the refs. The guys in the stripes stunk it up all night . Hope we dont have any of them guys the rest of the season . Was a great night for football .... GO TROJANS !

Huntland played hard, but didn't have the gas for the second half. As for the refs, from what I saw they called a good game. No one seems to know the rules of the game when it comes to pass interference in High School. That interference call was correct. The defender cannot face guard. He got beat and never looked for the ball. Also, you had way too many delay of game flags. The 25 second clock starts when the ref marks the ball ready for play. Twice I noticed your team remaining on the sideline talking to the coaches well after the ball was ready for play. You have a good fast team and should go deep into the playoffs if you stay healthy.

Huntland played hard, but didn't have the gas for the second half. As for the refs, from what I saw they called a good game. No one seems to know the rules of the game when it comes to pass interference in High School. That interference call was correct. The defender cannot face guard. He got beat and never looked for the ball. Also, you had way too many delay of game flags. The 25 second clock starts when the ref marks the ball ready for play. Twice I noticed your team remaining on the sideline talking to the coaches well after the ball was ready for play. You have a good fast team and should go deep into the playoffs if you stay healthy.

I was more leaning to the Quarterback IN. grounding the ball and throwing it at the coaches on the sidelines and no flag. And as for the quick 25 second spots ,,, i didnt care for that as well .. but oh well ,, very tough game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ,, Go Trojans