Collinwood VS Boyd Buchannan

bleak1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the passing league games dont really do much for showing what a team has or doesnt have. I think that Boyd is going to be a better team this year and I dont really know anything about Collinwood. If anyone has some info on their players I would like to hear about them. I will be at the scrimage on Friday and am way pumped about it.

Guest futballfever

Collinwood has a very strong senior class.

Ward is a spectacular player at qb and linebacker. He weighs about 225 and runs a 4.5 - 4.6. Very hard to bring down. Just an awesome athlete. All state 1A Mr football runner up

Victory is about 6'1 and 180 and runs a 4.6 catches the ball well and is an excellent cover guy. Recorded 11 int last year. Allstate all classifications

Green Fastest player on team low 4.5 6'2 185 can catch and run the ball very well excellent defensive player.

Rich 5'9 225 runs a 4.6 can knock the pis out of anyone. had around 10 sacks last year and is a very good all around fullback.

That is the just some of the players there are many more of the linemen who make these guys good but I don't know much about them. Just know the have two guys at 300

Is Collinwood expected to be as good this year as last year? I thought they were easily the best team I saw at the Coffee County Jamboree last year, and that included Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Lavergne, Coffee Co., Moore Co. and a couple of teams I don't remember. Anyway, they were impressive to watch.

Posted by mikemcgee:

Is Collinwood expected to be as good this year as last year? I thought they were easily the best team I saw at the Coffee County Jamboree last year, and that included Tullahoma, Shelbyville, Lavergne, Coffee Co., Moore Co. and a couple of teams I don't remember. Anyway, they were impressive to watch.

At the skill positions, Ward, Victory, Green and Rich will probably be as good or better than anyone in 1a. (I actually thought Collinwood had the best skill players and CPA had the best line last year). For me, the question about Collinwood this year is their line. They lost Luker from last year and they lost the kid that was so fast at linebacker who I believe broke his arm against CPA but kept playing (I'm not sure about that). He was fun to watch. Maybe the scrimmage against Ezell on the 13th will answer the line question.

Posted by mikemcgee:

Scout...do you know whether they're playing in the Coffee Co. Jamboree again this year? It's Aug. 23. By the way, thanks for your earlier reply.

I do not know. There usually several Collinwood people on here. Maybe some one can help us.

Posted by mikemcgee:

Scout....followed a link on another post and found out Collinwood won't be at the Coffee County Jamboree. Tullahoma will play Lavergne and Coffee County will play Blackman in the only varsity games. There will be a middle school game and a freshman game preceding those two.

Thanks for the info.

Guest blitz33333

Yea thats right passing league dosen't mean anything, because when the TROJANS strap on the pads their whole team is like a train once they get moving their is no slowing us down.GET READY BOYD ONLY 1 DAY AWAY