Maryville Vs. Powel

RebelRant101

Dear Hitchrunner,

I was wondering how you manage to change the subject or result to sarcasm everytime someone proves you wrong? for example. I asked you what happend to the Kitty Kats against DB. You proceded to insult my edjicashun even though Maryville's academic scores beat OR just as bad as the athletic scores. Secondly, we began to talk about Maryville's historical stadium. Many gold ball seasons have been played between the skeeter bleachers. You can have your pretty little stadium. We have to spend our money on a new trophy case /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. But my point is, after we began talking about the stadium, you were wrong again, so you took a shot at fathereb and indirectly made a HILARIOUS joke about his weight. He'll fall through?? HAHAHAHA. Very original. Leave the Champions alone and go mope around on your own threads.

You Rebel Scum.

State Champs '98

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Hitchrunner,

I was wondering how you manage to change the subject or result to sarcasm everytime someone proves you wrong? for example. I asked you what happend to the Kitty Kats against DB. You proceded to insult my edjicashun even though Maryville's academic scores beat OR just as bad as the athletic scores. Secondly, we began to talk about Maryville's historical stadium. Many gold ball seasons have been played between the skeeter bleachers. You can have your pretty little stadium. We have to spend our money on a new trophy case /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. But my point is, after we began talking about the stadium, you were wrong again, so you took a shot at fathereb and indirectly made a HILARIOUS joke about his weight. He'll fall through?? HAHAHAHA. Very original. Leave the Champions alone and go mope around on your own threads.

You Rebel Scum.

State Champs '98

Let me respond by saying, When I was at OR we were in the top 100 academically. When I played football, I won a state championship. When I went on a date, it was with Mrs. Georgia. When I graduated from college, I was in the Top 15. Do you really want to debate me? I also have a trophy for that as well.

Tell us about your self , other than the fact that you carry a confederate flag & you wear "hunting" orange & drive a pickup.

Let me respond by saying, When I was at OR we were in the top 100 academically. When I played football, I won a state championship. When I went on a date, it was with Mrs. Georgia. When I graduated from college, I was in the Top 15. Do you really want to debate me? I also have a trophy for that as well.

Tell us about your self , other than the fact that you carry a confederate flag & you wear "hunting" orange & drive a pickup.

Did she look like Ugga ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

All of the above still doesn't change the mess that's developing at your school . Maybe you should volunteer to help ol Stanton out ... he could always use a Genuis , babe magnet like you ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

( I was in the top 15 in my " Possum skinnin class " ..... top that ! )

Did she look like Ugga ? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

All of the above still doesn't change the mess that's developing at your school . Maybe you should volunteer to help ol Stanton out ... he could always use a Genuis , babe magnet like you ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

( I was in the top 15 in my " Possum skinnin class " ..... top that ! )

You don't hear me taking up for Stevens by the way.

Be careful what you say about my wife. I'm sensitive

You don't know me that well. How will your Vols do Saturday?

Mrs. Georgia huh?

Hmmmm....... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Wow, that means that Mrs. Georgia was married when you dated her and being in the top 100 was a positive moment in your life. The fact that YOU won a state championship says alot about your tallent on the football field. I quess no one else on that team played a role in the victory.

I am not sure that the top 15 out of 30 is a lot to be proud of at Knoxville Business College but if you think it is, I will accept it also. Debating you would be a challange because when you miss-state a fact, you can't seem to undrestand that you are incorrect.

You sir have an advanced case of rectum-eyedus. There is a nerve in your rear that is crossed with a nerve in your eyes that makes it impossible for you to see for crap!!!

Welcome To My World Bald Runner

Rebel9

You all be cool now.

Ah, I love google......type in "Mrs. Georgia" and "Oak Ridge" and you get the following link -

www.iaap-oakridge.org/Documents/445180/ ... 200708.doc

First, a little about the Mrs. Georiga that presented....

ABOUT PAM CAVENDER ??“ Pam Cavender believes that in all of us there is a more professional image just waiting to emerge. A former model and modeling instructor, she has worked in print, commercial and runway. A finalist in Mrs. Georgia USA pageant (more years ago than she cares to admit??¦), she was chosen by her peers as Mrs. Congeniality. Pam is a certified professional image consultant, pageant coach and ???Miss America-certified??? judge.

Her knowledge in image consulting has led many of her customers to the top! Pageant contestants, models and today??™s business leaders have turned to Pam for help in creating a more professional image. Pam is also the host and producer of TREASURES??¦Memory Lane Revisited currently airing on Cherokee TV and a 2006 Telly award recipient for five-year running cable television program. She was a featured extra in the Academy Award winning motion picture, Fried Green Tomatoes.

Pam??™s presentation is entitled Beyond the Makeup and addresses with wit and wisdom the value of looking beyond the mask that we often hide behind. She parallels the life of renowned clown of circus, stage and screen life, Emmett Kelly, Sr., to the importance of life??™s lesson of ???picking ourselves up, dusting ourselves off, and starting all over again?????¦

And now about her husband.......

ABOUT TIM CAVENDER ??“ Tim Cavender is presently Director of Public Affairs for Cherokee County Fire and Emergency Services in Canton, Georgia.

Cavender is a well known magician, comedian and motivational speaker. For 30 years, Tim has spoken to hundreds of organizations and groups including Fortune 500 companies. In 2003, the largest organization for magicians inducted Tim into the Order of Merlin at their annual convention in Kansas City. A member of the prestigious International Brotherhood of Magicians, he has performed throughout the country and on Atlanta television. Cavender also has over 30 years experience in media relations.

Tim??™s presentation is called ???The Magic Within You??? and features magic, comedy and audience participation. He concludes his presentation with a motivational and inspirational talk about being a dreamer and a rainbow chaser. He has made a lot of his dreams come true, and he inspires others to ???go after??? their visions and goals in life. According to Tim, ???If you don??™t have a vision or a goal in life, you simply don??™t have a future.??? However, his greatest love is to make people laugh. According to Cavender, "Bringing forth laughter is the world's greatest magic!"

I'm sorry, but the thought of Hitch meets Matt Foley meets a magician is just too funny to pass up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not mad....I know the seats are nice in the Ridge. You can see the "seats" on any Friday night.

The "Black Hole" is just a plain and business-like stadium....with butts in the seats.

The Black hole? I thought it would have been called the Brown hole. It's not what you're thinking, I would think it would be called the brown hole because of the football going through the Neighbors window across the street every time a field goal is kicked.

Is that where the money is going for the Stadium? Do the neighbors get to keep the football? How would you like to be sitting in your living room and have a football come crashing though your window?

It gives a whole new meaning to the term" HD tv".

The Black hole? I thought it would have been called the Brown hole. It's not what your thinking, I would think it would be called the brown hole because of the football going through the Neighbors window across the street every time a field goal is kicked.

Is that where money is going for the Stadium? Do the neighbors get to keep the football? How would you like to be sitting in your living room and have a football come crashing though your window?

It gives a whole new mean meaning to the term" HD tv".

Now that's funny.

It's not nearly as bad as Springbrook softball field over in Alcoa. I sometimes feel sorry for the poor house accross the street from the right field fence. No telling how many car windows they've had busted out. I wouldn't be surprised if guys in the Classic hit their house on regular occurence.

The Black hole? I thought it would have been called the Brown hole. It's not what your thinking, I would think it would be called the brown hole because of the football going through the Neighbors window across the street every time a field goal is kicked.

Is that where money is going for the Stadium? Do the neighbors get to keep the football? How would you like to be sitting in your living room and have a football come crashing though your window?

It gives a whole new mean meaning to the term" HD tv".

Now that's funny.

Wow, not a bad random thought.

You all be cool now.

Rebel9

We had to take it down so the people on Ceder street would give us all the balls we kicked into their yard.

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Besides, it was killing the grass.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

btw , there Hitch , bragging about winning a state championship to a bunch of Maryville guys .... well that's a little like standing in the pits at the Daytona 500 and hollering " hey guys .. I can drive real fast ! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I'd venture to guess that a large majority of the Maryville fans can say that . btw ... I was on 2 State Championship teams .