Westview vs Trenton

whs4life

Folks from Henry County wish him a quick and total recovery. Hang tough Westview, get this one under your belt and then take care of business the rest of the season - we would love to see you guys go deep into the playoffs!

This Henry County fan feels the same way. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope the QB recovers soon and I hope that he is not a senior.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Henry County fan feels the same way. Good luck the rest of the way and I hope the QB recovers soon and I hope that he is not a senior.

He's just a sophomore so he has plenty of ball left to play! Good luck to you Patriots as well! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope this game is at least half as entertaining as the Jr high game last Tuesday night. Martin won 18-14. Looks like both teams are about to gain loaded classes next year.

I will take my boys in black in an upset........should be a slobber nocker.

Peabody 14

Westview 13

Hope everyone has a safe trip. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />