Grace Christian runs the score up on Oakdale

kingbrian3

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right diddler let us talk among ourselves cause there is nothing you can say to defend what happened between the lines regardless of the parents on the sidelines but i heard that one of your parents holding the chain was just has rude as the oakdale parents and kingb you are so right about the grace parent at the basketball game and the guy he first went after first was the kid and then the dad who was using a cane to walk that parent was banned for a while but still he went aafter the kid and wanted to kick is butt so diddler dont thhiink your parents are all high and might and dont ever do anything wrong but anyway it all goes back to the kids and the oakdale kids were done wrong and i dont care how you draw it up that was a classless as you can get so diddler we will keep talking while you take your ball and play by yourself

I think we are all talking to the wrong people, first of all ,I doubt that most of the Grace people on here has a clue why and how Grace got all these new kids, they don't know the reason for running up the score. They are just trying to defend the sclool. I'd even goes as far as to say, most of Grace's fanbase ase good down to earth people.

This is my theory, so far this season ,noone had challenged or even threatened them in the least, Oakdale scored a little and played with them for a while.The Coaches felt threatened and said, by golly ,we'll show them. Mission accomplished.

Someone said a while back ,that the reason Coach Satterfield left is they didn't think he was sending the right message, I'm pretty sure he would have sent a better one in this instance.

On another note, I'm sure the kids read this stuff, they probably just think its funny or like getting all this attention, but if this happens to offend any of them ,noone is blaming any of you , You were just following intrructions and thats what you are supposed to do.

You are probably right Kaz, I guess I have been a little hard on the folks at Grace. I guess it just makes me mad that Oakdale would get done this way. They have suffered through a lot of losses over the years in football and those kids still play their hearts out every Friday night. You have to admire those young men that put on the red and white to represent Oakdale on the football field.

Let me say that you are right you should admire the young men on your team. Everyone should.

As far as Friday nights score like I said earlier no matter what the reason nobody is going to like the answer (maybe they shouldnt) so ive said all I know to say about that.

My question is a actual football question. I noticed that Oakdale had about 7 or 8 (kinda hard to count) on the sideline once they put their starters on the field. Are the numbers down or is that what you all usually have on your team. If they had two or three more skill players I think they could play with anybody.

Diddler, at Oakdale you are never going to have the 45-50 that Grace Christian Academy is fortunate to dress. The numbers are just not there. The fact that Oakdale doesn't have a rich tradition in football (they have had some really good girls basketball, boys basketball, baseball, and softball teams) doesn't help with the numbers issue either. They have to play the card they are dealt and they take a lot of pride in their school and play the best they can with they have.

Let me say that you are right you should admire the young men on your team. Everyone should.

As far as Friday nights score like I said earlier no matter what the reason nobody is going to like the answer (maybe they shouldnt) so ive said all I know to say about that.

My question is a actual football question. I noticed that Oakdale had about 7 or 8 (kinda hard to count) on the sideline once they put their starters on the field. Are the numbers down or is that what you all usually have on your team. If they had two or three more skill players I think they could play with anybody.

that is their usual numbers and your coaches knew about what they had and how long they might play with them because it was about the same number as last year minus oakdales better running back and this i know for a fact so there was no excuse for what they did and i guess they are happy with what they did way to go grace

I think we are all talking to the wrong people, first of all ,I doubt that most of the Grace people on here has a clue why and how Grace got all these new kids, they don't know the reason for running up the score. They are just trying to defend the sclool. I'd even goes as far as to say, most of Grace's fanbase ase good down to earth people.

This is my theory, so far this season ,noone had challenged or even threatened them in the least, Oakdale scored a little and played with them for a while.The Coaches felt threatened and said, by golly ,we'll show them. Mission accomplished.

Someone said a while back ,that the reason Coach Satterfield left is they didn't think he was sending the right message, I'm pretty sure he would have sent a better one in this instance.

On another note, I'm sure the kids read this stuff, they probably just think its funny or like getting all this attention, but if this happens to offend any of them ,noone is blaming any of you , You were just following intrructions and thats what you are supposed to do.

Pujo i thought you forgot us.

As far as knowing where our players came from everyone knows where they came from, who they are, and how they got to where they are now.

Great post pujo. You hit the nail on the head. Diddler are you proud of what your people have done?

Actually i am proud of our coaching staff and not just because of their abilities as coaches and we do have a great staff. But for no other reason for what they have done to help my son and others, it's the things that happen off the field that really show you what a coach is made of.

I know that six of their star players are from somewhere else. Logan Little (QB #15), Colin Powell (OL #76), Phillip Hester (RB #3) and Blake Hester (DB #8) came from Clinton, and David Amos (RB #24) and Mitchell Taylor (#10 WR) attend Knoxville Christian School. Where did Eric Williams (WR #5) come from? I know Isaiah Roberts (OL #78) is from Oliver Springs. What other kids on the team came from another school? Just curious.

Thats right diddler let us talk among ourselves cause there is nothing you can say to defend what happened between the lines regardless of the parents on the sidelines but i heard that one of your parents holding the chain was just has rude as the oakdale parents and kingb you are so right about the grace parent at the basketball game and the guy he first went after first was the kid and then the dad who was using a cane to walk that parent was banned for a while but still he went aafter the kid and wanted to kick is butt so diddler dont thhiink your parents are all high and might and dont ever do anything wrong but anyway it all goes back to the kids and the oakdale kids were done wrong and i dont care how you draw it up that was a classless as you can get so diddler we will keep talking while you take your ball and play by yourself

I'd like to hear you say this whole message...wow, you didn't even take a breath did you....that is by far the longest sentence I have ever seen.