Blackman at Smyrna

BandDawg

I hear ya 2priceless. Smyrna need some more players to step up and make some plays. He is "spent" in about the middle of the 3rd.

Is there anyone out there to make those plays? Yes, but very young!!! Not an excuse, it is what it is and someone needs to step up.

Dakota Brown does a good job at spelling Bryson ,they are just jerking him back out of the game after one or two plays , way before Bryson gets enough rest .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dakota Brown does a good job at spelling Bryson ,they are just jerking him back out of the game after one or two plays , way before Bryson gets enough rest .

What year is D. Brown?

Your right he's not bad but I'd like to see Bryson play less D. I know they have cut but his snaps on D but he is returning kick, punt, and running the ball hard. He is good on D but if they could keep him fresh and making big plays. All the better.

Thats odd, where did all the post go? I beleive there were 7 of them. Is the website malfunctioning? This is the 4th time this has happened in the past 2 weeks. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i dont get it either i have posted twice you have posted a few times ,blazemom posted and a few others this morning and now they are gone ???????? i guess the parents cant say anything negative about anything,,,, its like freedom of speach doesnt work on this website ,,,and im gettin VERY scared !!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

should be a good tough game tonight...

talked to bryson last night at the freshman game between blackman and smyrna...great kid by the way...he and several blackman players were laughing and talkin a little smack in good natured fun...alot of these guys know each other and have for years...both sides will be highly motivated

The game Post:

Both teams have good talent. Both teams have Coaches. Both teams will be at Smyrna tonight. A football game will be played. Only one team will win......it will be the one who scores the most points. Smyrna will win due to better coaching and gameplanning. If Blackmans "D" can move the ball and score early they will put up a few points. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Final score Smyrna 21

Posts about the game will remain on the site.

Why were my 2 post on coaching taken off? There was not one thing negitive or insulting about them. It was defending coaches and things they go thru to improve. Explaining gametime decisions and why fans reactions to what happen not what may happen. I had a nice story on my Dad and some the things he did in coaching. Why is that something folks can't read?

If I wrote something offensive, I'd like to know what it was so I can improve my future posts.

Thanks

Bulldog86

Why were my 2 post on coaching taken off? There was not one thing negitive or insulting about them. It was defending coaches and things they go thru to improve. Explaining gametime decisions and why fans reactions to what happen not what may happen. I had a nice story on my Dad and some the things he did in coaching. Why is that something folks can't read?

If I wrote something offensive, I'd like to know what it was so I can improve my future posts.

Thanks

Bulldog86

Because you quoted other posts adn I couldn't separate them at the time. I can now:

Bulldog86:

Yes......Yes we are in agreement with your comments. Many of the situations you are speaking of are made during the week of practice.

I just know that coaching is not as easy it may look from our veiw of it. I have, for sure, question coaches and their decisions, like all of us but I respect what they do and know that the good coachs have their kids best interests in mind. I am in no way saying you too do not share this same respect for coaches I realy don't know you and would not pass that judgement but many fan just don't understand what they go thru or how they come to some of the decisions they make.

Man I can remember so many times my Dad coming home. Mom and us already had eaten super. Then my father would come home after practice and a debrief with his staff, heat up his dinner and run thru his day. Thinking (outloud) of things that could be done better. Things to do tomorrow and ways to put the kids in the right spots to win. Then after dinner, it was right the den. Watching film on the next weeks opponent. (This was in the last 70's so it was real film on the roles) My brothers and I would be in there at his desk or on his lap and he would think outloud with us, like we were on his staff. Telling us watch this #88's route or boy, they have great back side pursuit. We didn't know what that meet back then but it was the only time we had with him and if we were playing around, it was 10 pushups and 10 situps and out of the room.

Sorry this just got me thinking of my Dad.