• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight there are 4 big games in Knoxville

Anderson County 1 and Catholic 4

Bearden 3 and Farragut 1

CAK 3 and Maryville 1

Powell 4 and Seymour 2

Karns 1 hosts West 3

All these games should be close any one have any thoughts or predictions?

Do you know where the games are going to be played? Predictions above including Karns v. West

Will be tough to decide which one to go to. I'm leaning toward the CAK game as I believe KCHS will have no problem with Anderson Co. and Bearden no problem with Farragut. Karns & West might be close. Powell and Seymour just isn't as big a game. Maryville has been looking good and CAK always gives a good game. Probably the best one to watch of the batch.

I would think the Farragut Bearden game is less of a game than the Seymour Powell game will be becuase we all know how good Bearden is and the Seymour Powell game will be within 2 goals either way and is always back and fourth

I know though Seymour and powell are not a west knoxville teams so they should not be considered a good team right observer

I have seen both Seymour and Powell play this season, and I certainly think the game between them will be worthwhile to see. Both teams have talent and coaches that push many if not most of the right buttons. I picked Powell to win only because I think they are a bigger school and as a result they have more depth.