Top 5 4-5a Coaches

MOJO11

Who are the top 5 Coaches in the Region. Not necessarily this years record but the impact they have had on their team. Please don't name the 6th and 7th place coaches.

This Is My Selection:

1) McDaniel (Oakland) New coach has done wonders....would not be where they are without him.

2) Adylott (Riverdale) Not as much talent as past years but still very steady

3) Hester (LaVergne) Young team but would be much worse without him

4) (Wilson Central) Winning when he should and maintaining the tempo from last year

5) (siegel) Impressive start has to be recognized

What is Yours?

1 Oakland love this them absolutely man handles people

2 riverdale young team but still a force they will definitely get better

3 lavargne very young will get better Hester will always have them in the game

4 siegel improving every week ,,,,if you are a parent or player you have to be excited

5 Wilson central i dont know much about them but all i hear is good things

I started a thread about 3 weeks ago titled Coaching or Talent. A version of that thread was just Posted in the DNJ this past week. The proof is in the pudding, COACHING DOES MATTER. That is why I have started this thread. Ask the Oakland fans if they would be 4 and 0 if the last years staff was still there. Nothing is taken away from last years coaches....it's just a different approach that seems to work better with that particular team.

I started a thread about 3 weeks ago titled Coaching or Talent. A version of that thread was just Posted in the DNJ this past week. This thread has been given a 5 star rating. The proof is in the pudding, COACHING DOES MATTER. That is why I have started this thread. Ask the Oakland fans if they would be 4 and 0 if the last years staff was still there. Nothing is taken away from last years coaches....it's just a different approach that seems to work better with that particular team.

I dont think what McDaniel is doing is anything revolutionary, he's just merely given them an indentity and subscribed them to a system that gives Oakland the best chance to win every week. Some credit needs to be on the old staff, because they put the current staff in a position where the transition wasnt going to be as bad, and that is evidenced by the fact that McDaniel kept several coaches over from the old staff.

I dont think what McDaniel is doing is anything revolutionary, he's just merely given them an indentity and subscribed them to a system that gives Oakland the best chance to win every week. Some credit needs to be on the old staff, because they put the current staff in a position where the transition wasnt going to be as bad, and that is evidenced by the fact that McDaniel kept several coaches over from the old staff.

Hmmm...Chemistry? Identity? beleif in a system?, put them in a position for the best chance to win? Sounds like there's alot more to it than just x's and o's. New Question.....Can you usually tell from the get-go if a coach has the "IT" factor or not?

Who are the top 5 Coaches in the Region. Not necessarily this years record but the impact they have had on their team. Please don't name the 6th and 7th place coaches.

1) McDaniel (Oakland) New coach has done wonders....would not be where they are without him.

2) Adylott (Riverdale) Not as much talent as past years but still very steady

3) Hester (LaVergne) Young team but would be much worse without him

4) (Wilson Central) Winning when he should and maintaining the tempo from last year

5) (siegel) Impressive start has to be recognized

I agreee that Mcdaniel is # 1, but Aydellott at #2. Every other coach has had the success that he hasn't seem to find yet. Seem to have everything else right though, Siegel should be higher.

I agreee that Mcdaniel is # 1, but Aydellott at #2. Every other coach has had the success that he hasn't seem to find yet. Seem to have everything else right though, Siegel should be higher.

Just haven't heard alot about siegel. Not many siegel supporters on here. I have heard that they have had enough talent the past few years to represent but have not followed through. So I honestly don't know if it's talent and shedule or coaching that is enhancing the talent. With Aydelott I am going by history much like DNJ and from watching them play against Blackman. They were very prepared and knew what to look for. Their secondary is young an inexperienced. Aydelott told my son after the game that he was very surprised Blackman did not throw against them for this very reason. He still was prepared enough to stop what was comming and if it wasn't for three fumbles the game would have been much worse.

1.) Riverdale- He has been successful for a very long time.

2.) Oakland- The only reason he isn't #1 Yet is because this is his first year, Im eager to see how much success he has the rest of the season.

3.) Wilson Central- Solid team year in and year out. IMO they have the best offense in the region.

4.) Blackman- They seem to be playing unlike any blackman squad I have seen in quite a while

5.) Siegel- Watson is probably the worst head coach in the region. But they have a great staff. Wyant was a great addition and has really improved the Star's defense.