Congrats to 2 TN Teams on making NATIONAL RANKINGS!

fargen01

KWoodroof....

Please don't associate Bldstalker with Maryville. He is a Maryville hater and a sad,lonely man without a team of his own. He used to cheer for the Atomic City but since there is nothing to cheer for in Oak Ridge, he is looking for a new team.

Most of the true Maryville fans are not looking beyond this Friday night. The streak is a fun thing, but it is not what the program is centered around.

I am a Maryville fan & we will get 100 wins, you heard it here first. I am lonley MHS82, I am here in a hotel, somewhere in Washington state, do you want to chat?

Anyway, bring on 5 A! All you trolls hear this... 100 wins.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your comments bring a tear to my eye, but I dried up when I remembered that..........

you did not go to Maryville.

A hater or bandwagon jumper, we are all the same.

Read my lips you did not go to Maryville, you have nothing to do with the program.

Every time you get here with Conviction, look over your shoulder, you will have me to remind you. Cheer for whoever you like, just don't call people out, let the alumni do that.

Believe me, they will.

I am calling you out punk... anytime anywhere Iwill give you the spankin' that your daddy seems to have missed. No I did not go to MHS and Ihardly see what that has to do with anything... you truely are a sad little man.

I figured you would pick to be a Maryville fan if you were going to go the fantasy route . With all you have going for you , with your self proclaimed high intelligence and your way above average athletic skills , and your skills with the ladies , here you are on a message board about high school sports stalking the team that you're jealous of . You have really made it to the top , haven't you , you are always the best at whatever you do , so you have told us , so it only stands to reason that you would be the top stalker too . While parents of Maryville high School students waste their time following a silly ball game , here you are creating a legend in Internet Stalking that I'm sure you will be proud to show your kids / grandkids one day .

I figured you would pick to be a Maryville fan if you were going to go the fantasy route . With all you have going for you , with your self proclaimed high intelligence and your way above average athletic skills , and your skills with the ladies , here you are on a message board about high school sports stalking the team that you're jealous of . You have really made it to the top , haven't you , you are always the best at whatever you do , so you have told us , so it only stands to reason that you would be the top stalker too . While parents of Maryville high School students waste their time following a silly ball game , here you are creating a legend in Internet Stalking that I'm sure you will be proud to show your kids / grandkids one day .

I think Geyrider is mad at me.

KWoodroof....

Please don't associate Bldstalker with Maryville. He is a Maryville hater and a sad,lonely man without a team of his own. He used to cheer for the Atomic City but since there is nothing to cheer for in Oak Ridge, he is looking for a new team.

Most of the true Maryville fans are not looking beyond this Friday night. The streak is a fun thing, but it is not what the program is centered around.

Sad to see Oak Ridge hit hard times. I went up there in'80 (I think) to see Germantown play for the state championship. I thought it was a beautiful facility.

I would think it would be hard not to have the streak be an issue of sorts to the team, since it most assuredly a topic for the teams you play. I would suspect that if it goes on much longer, y'all might find yourselves kicked into Div II for being successful.

And be careful of carpetbaggers-a lot of Florida people are moving up there.

I am a Maryville fan & we will get 100 wins, you heard it here first. I am lonley MHS82, I am here in a hotel, somewhere in Washington state, do you want to chat?

Anyway, bring on 5 A! All you trolls hear this... 100 wins.

well personally i would like to see Maryville play in the SEC of TN in region 6-5a!!

-franklin would give them the beating that they deserve

-brentwood would give them all they could handle

-and my CHS cougars would deffinitely give them a run for their money!

i see maryville coming out of this region at 8-2 at best

well personally i would like to see Maryville play in the SEC of TN in region 6-5a!!

And people wonder why everyone thinks Maryville fans are arrogant ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Listen CHSalumni , You need to pay attention if you're gonna take posts like this serious .

BLADERUNNER NEVER WAS , NEVER WILL BE A MARYVILLE FAN ! He goes from Maryville thread to Maryville thread stalking the team , he hates Maryville and he is extremely jealous of them .... there you have it .

BLAH BLAH BLAH! DO IT THEN TALK ABOUT IT.

And people wonder why everyone thinks Maryville fans are arrogant ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Listen CHSalumni , You need to pay attention if you're gonna take posts like this serious .

BLADERUNNER NEVER WAS , NEVER WILL BE A MARYVILLE FAN ! He goes from Maryville thread to Maryville thread stalking the team , he hates Maryville and he is extremely jealous of them .... there you have it .

Hey,

Bring on your region. We are undefeated & will remain that way. We cannot be beaten. I am saying it now, There is no team in Tn that can beat us. We have GQ. We have MR. Brown.

Pepvol, my sister's kid's boyfriend goes to Maryville so I am a fan. So get over it.

Who would say that we (Maryville fans) are arrogant? You have not seen arrogance yet.