Congrats to 2 TN Teams on making NATIONAL RANKINGS!

fargen01

well personally i would like to see Maryville play in the SEC of TN in region 6-5a!!

-franklin would give them the beating that they deserve

-brentwood would give them all they could handle

-and my CHS cougars would deffinitely give them a run for their money!

i see maryville coming out of this region at 8-2 at best

why does Maryville 'deserve' a beating? what does deserve mean to you? If they do finish 8-2 in your fantasy league, what's wrong with that...they would still make the play-offs probably and do well...it isn't all about winning at Maryville. They just do it, both on the field and in the classroom. you would be proud if CHS did that well but you would probably be bragging about their accomplishments...rarely do i see a maryville fan bragging here or saying they are world beaters...you, sir are merely jealous

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Bring on your region. We are undefeated & will remain that way. We cannot be beaten. I am saying it now, There is no team in Tn that can beat us. We have GQ. We have MR. Brown.

Pepvol, my sister's kid's boyfriend goes to Maryville so I am a fan. So get over it.

Who would say that we (Maryville fans) are arrogant? You have not seen arrogance yet.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would like to make my first post on this board. After perusing these threads I can honestly say that there seems to be quite a bit of contention with this Maryville program. I am new to this area and to this thread so please be patient with me as I comment and unravel this for myself. I have heard of the Maryville program as well as some others from this state and as an avid lover of high school football I look forward to learning more about this area and its teams.

BLAH BLAH BLAH! DO IT THEN TALK ABOUT IT.

give us a chance and we will i wanna see some games scheduled...CHS as a whole is cocky and a non threat, but i think ravenwood could give them a run for their money. Maryville needs to step out of the playground and play with the big boys of 5A consistently not just a game here and there and then someone tell me that there will be a 100 win streak i bet it would be hard for them to even get close to a 25 win streak in 5A and thats bein generous id like to see a state title first before you start talkin about a 5A streak

give us a chance and we will i wanna see some games scheduled...CHS as a whole is cocky and a non threat, but i think ravenwood could give them a run for their money. Maryville needs to step out of the playground and play with the big boys of 5A consistently not just a game here and there and then someone tell me that there will be a 100 win streak i bet it would be hard for them to even get close to a 25 win streak in 5A and thats bein generous id like to see a state title first before you start talkin about a 5A streak

If you paid attention you would understand that BldRunner is an Oak Ridge fan who comes to every thread about Maryville and trolls the thread to make a fool out of himself. No Maryville fan has claimed we will have a 100 game streak in 4A or 5A. In fact, no Maryville fan even claimed we would have the streak we are on now. Most the MHS fans take the games one at a time just like the team does.

If you paid attention you would understand that BldRunner is an Oak Ridge fan who comes to every thread about Maryville and trolls the thread to make a fool out of himself. No Maryville fan has claimed we will have a 100 game streak in 4A or 5A. In fact, no Maryville fan even claimed we would have the streak we are on now. Most the MHS fans take the games one at a time just like the team does.

Oh come on, don't speak for all Maryville fans,

I do have one question, I underdstand the hat on your profile picture, you are a country boy, we get it.

However what is up with the cat on the stamp? What is that supposed to mean?

Don't write off a 100 game win streak...the first 66 are always the hardest.

Oh come on, don't speak for all Maryville fans,

I do have one question, I underdstand the hat on your profile picture, you are a country boy, we get it.

However what is up with the cat on the stamp? What is that supposed to mean?

He speaks for me. Maryville is not invincible. However, they do have a history of being prepared to play each Friday night. I hope that habit continues.

Guess what, you changed the subject again(to Cat stamps). I guess it's hard to stay focused when you are a Secret Agent Astronaut Millionaire Cowboy.

By the way, congratulations to both teams on their national rankings. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He speaks for me. Maryville is not invincible. However, they do have a history of being prepared to play each Friday night. I hope that habit continues.

Guess what, you changed the subject again(to Cat stamps). I guess it's hard to stay focused when you are a Secret Agent Astronaut Millionaire Cowboy.

By the way, congratulations to both teams on their national rankings. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

& what would you be?

If the god king tavarres is currently far across the Atlantic Ocean he will be to jet lagged to mutilate anyone let alone the Big Red come Friday night. Just keep dreamin'.

Dreaming I am not, for I was merely making reference to this god king's homeland. You shall see the power, destruction, and swiftness of the Great T.

well personally i would like to see Maryville play in the SEC of TN in region 6-5a!!

-franklin would give them the beating that they deserve

-brentwood would give them all they could handle

-and my CHS cougars would deffinitely give them a run for their money!

i see maryville coming out of this region at 8-2 at best

Franklin beating them? highly doubt it , would be a close game

Brentwood Academy prolly give them a run for their money

BUt CHS , come one , i think we( ALcoa) could beat you all this year and last, and we lost to maryville by 7