Baylor vs Notre Dame

MVM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were only about wins and losses, Notre Dame could have scheduled an easier opponent. They didn't, and even in a loss, they prepare for the end of the season by playing quality squads.

Well I'm very disappointed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Good game or not, I really thought this would be the year for the fighting leprechauns. I guess thats what I get for thinking...Oh well... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Good Luck Leprechauns, I know you guys got CCS coming up soon.

Well I'm very disappointed. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Good game or not, I really thought this would be the year for the fighting leprechauns. I guess thats what I get for thinking...Oh well... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

In spite of the final score, I thought the girls played very well. Down 0-1 at the half, they fought back to tie it up, and continued their attacks. Baylor goes up again with 6 minutes to go, and scores yet again with 3 minutes to go. Except for those last 6 minutes, it was a very even game

If we can play this well going into the post-season, we should do well. Not many teams we will face will have the weapons that Baylor posseses.

I don't have a dog in the hunt in this game and I don't think you do either MVM....Soddy isn't it. Just curious that throughout the soccer season you have referenced this game alot and how ND was going to win. And now you are disappointed....why? Are you anti Baylor, pro ND which would be odd for a Soddy guy or just tired of Baylor's soccer domination? Just have noticed all of your comments on this particular game for a while. And your good luck leprechauns and nothing to the baylor girls on their win. Just seems you don't want Baylor to win and give no credit.

In spite of the final score, I thought the girls played very well. Down 0-1 at the half, they fought back to tie it up, and continued their attacks. Baylor goes up again with 6 minutes to go, and scores yet again with 3 minutes to go. Except for those last 6 minutes, it was a very even game

If we can play this well going into the post-season, we should do well. Not many teams we will face will have the weapons that Baylor posseses.

I agree Baylor is loaded and we played well against them. It was 0-0 with 18 minutes left in the game before they scored and until then it could have been anybody's game. But Don there is just something about beating Baylor. I was lucky that in '02 my son was on the Soddy boys team when they beat Baylor 2-0 in a regular season game. You would have thought we had won the state tournament.

To the Baylor folks....please understand, your program is first class and there is no team in Chattanooga that wouldn't love to beat you. Which really goes to show how much the other schools around Chattanooga respects your success. And when or if Soddy ever gets you again, and we go a little nuts in the stands don't take it as disrespect but as the ultimate respect.