Marion County vs Tyner

CoachT

Congratulations on the win Warriors. Like many I missed the prediction on this one big time.

I just hope that you folks didn't go and tick Tyner off too bad with the win.

According to some of your posters.... it really doesn't matter if they are ticked off or not because we stink and they are worse...... Thanks for the congrats though.... You and Bossbro show a lot of class from SP......

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to some of your posters.... it really doesn't matter if they are ticked off or not because we stink and they are worse...... Thanks for the congrats though.... You and Bossbro show a lot of class from SP......

Thats not what I said but whatever. I saw some things on film that changed the game. Get a copy and watch it yourself. Tyner Friday night was not the Tyner from a year ago...you know it and I know it and the Tyner fans know it. This Friday they will be protecting their home field and will be in a bad mood.

Thats not what I said but whatever. I saw some things on film that changed the game. Get a copy and watch it yourself. Tyner Friday night was not the Tyner from a year ago...you know it and I know it and the Tyner fans know it. This Friday they will be protecting their home field and will be in a bad mood.

Wasn't talking about you...... but if you're feeling guilty..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

There were a lot of things that changed the game. Some of it Tyner did to themselves.... some of it Marion caused..... But, isn't that what football, or any sport, is about???? Capitalizing on your opponents mistakes and making breaks for yourself along the way? Marion shot themselves in the foot far more times than they should have and still found it within themselves to fight for the win...... two interceptions and two lost fumbles inside your opponent's 30 yard line.... yes, the score should have been a lot worse and anyone that was at the game should be able to see that.... even those that watch film........

I can't believe that your hatred for Marion is so strong that you can't even give a few props when they are deserved. The only time that I personally am against SP is when Marion is competing against them....

This is getting interesting. Seems like alot of sparring going on. I wish I could have seen this game. It sounds like it was a good one. Is their a replay that comes on anytime?

Maybe Coach Boeck could check with the coaches at South Pittsburg and rent that big jumbo screen outdoor movie thang-a-ma-chig they had on their football field this summer and show the re-play. They could sell popcorn and cokes and all those fans that missed a thrilling game could come and see it all over.

As for me and the other Warriors, we can celebrate this after the season. We have to get ready for those great big Tigers from Whitwell. We are not world beaters, we have to scratch, bite and crawl for every win we can get. We cannot overlook any team and expect them to roll over for us. I expect Whitwell to bring their A+ game to Marion County High this Friday and try to shove it right down our throats. You better be ready Warriors!!

Maybe Coach Boeck could check with the coaches at South Pittsburg and rent that big jumbo screen outdoor movie thang-a-ma-chig they had on their football field this summer and show the re-play. They could sell popcorn and cokes and all those fans that missed a thrilling game could come and see it all over.

As for me and the other Warriors, we can celebrate this after the season. We have to get ready for those great big Tigers from Whitwell. We are not world beaters, we have to scratch, bite and crawl for every win we can get. We cannot overlook any team and expect them to roll over for us. I expect Whitwell to bring their A+ game to Marion County High this Friday and try to shove it right down our throats. You better be ready Warriors!!

Just keep those Big Uglies hungry...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wasn't talking about you...... but if you're feeling guilty..... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

There were a lot of things that changed the game. Some of it Tyner did to themselves.... some of it Marion caused..... But, isn't that what football, or any sport, is about???? Capitalizing on your opponents mistakes and making breaks for yourself along the way? Marion shot themselves in the foot far more times than they should have and still found it within themselves to fight for the win...... two interceptions and two lost fumbles inside your opponent's 30 yard line.... yes, the score should have been a lot worse and anyone that was at the game should be able to see that.... even those that watch film........

I can't believe that your hatred for Marion is so strong that you can't even give a few props when they are deserved. The only time that I personally am against SP is when Marion is competing against them....

Sounds like you are the one feeling guilty /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . I didn't say what I saw...why are you reading things into my statement...after Friday i'll tell you what i saw and it doesn't have anything to do with turnovers. Both teams were pretty sloppy with the ball.

Heck....I like not being a moderator on jasper threads

I haven't really said anything about the game but I will say Joe played a super game. maybe one of his best. He and my daughter were pretty tight before he jumped the fence.

Sounds like you are the one feeling guilty /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . I didn't say what I saw...why are you reading things into my statement...after Friday i'll tell you what i saw and it doesn't have anything to do with turnovers. Both teams were pretty sloppy with the ball.

You aren't making any sense.... I wasn't talking about your post because I didn't get to see it before you edited it.... I do have a question though..... Will you tell us what you saw after Friday REGARDLESS of the outcome of the game or will you change your opinion should SP happen to lose? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You aren't making any sense.... I wasn't talking about your post because I didn't get to see it before you edited it.... I do have a question though..... Will you tell us what you saw after Friday REGARDLESS of the outcome of the game or will you change your opinion should SP happen to lose? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yep