Marion County vs Tyner

CoachT

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE WARRIORS CONDUCTED THE RAM TRAIN TONIGHT DESPITE POOR TACKLING THE WARRIORS WON THE GAME AND PULLED OFF A HUGE UPSET I WENT TO SEE THE GAME INSTEAD OF GOING TO SEE SP BLOW SOMEONE ELSE OUT AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WEEK WITH SP AND TYNER!!

BROCKS CAME UP WITH SOME HUGE PLAYS NOT ONLY HIM BUT IN THE 2ND HALF I SAW A COMPLETE TURN AROUND BY THE WARRIORS

CONGRATS IN WINNING A BIG GAME!!!

NOT ONLY DO WE OWN THE WHISTLE BUT WE OWN THE TRAIN NOW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good game boys,that was a good game to watch. Could not be prouder of the boys in PURPLE tonight. You played hard and it payed off.Way to finish a game.Cant say enough about all the boys tonight. Im just so proud of all of you...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE WARRIORS HAVE SURVIVED THE TOUGHEST PART OF THERE SCHEDULE GOING 2-2 SHOULDVE BEEN 3-1 LUCKY BUCS LOL THATS HOW LIFE GOES .GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON WISH I COULD HAVE SAW THE WARRIORS DEFEATING THE RAM TRAIN . THERES STILL A GOOD CHANCE ON BEING REGION CHAMPS !!!

HAHA I GUESS WARROIR NATION IS ALIVE AND WELL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One of the best games i have seen in a long time. I thought the warriors would be intimated but they suprised me an came out ready to play an showed everyone tonight how good they can be. Once again great performance from my warriors tonight its been a long time since we stopped the ram train but tonight is was derailed. Great game from #11, #24, #14, #30, #45,an #21 tonight an the rest of a very very scrappy warrior team

congrads warriors!!!!! !!!!

I think the biggest difference in this game comes down to half-time adjustments. Marion looked like a different team in the second half. I'm sure the score being close at the half gave us some confidence and that confidence carried us through. Tyner played hard but couldn't stop our momentum at the end. 14, 45, 24, 30 and 11 had HUGE nights offensively. Props go out to the ENTIRE WARRIOR DEFENSE. It's been a long time since I've witnessed a Marion D that could stop that Train in the second half.... Great job Warriors.... Play calling was awesome!!!! This was a complete ballgame.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />