Beech at White House

timbdp

This is like the backyard brawl....

Sombody from the neighborhood is going to go home with a BLACK EYE.

Are there any two teams that play each other that are any Closer in miles than these two. What is it bout 4-5 miles down Tyree Springs Road.

The campuses of Webb School and Christian Academy of Knoxville touch each other. It's hard to get much closer than that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO THE PLAYERS,LAST NIGHT YOU GUYS HUNG IN THERE WITH ALL THE BAD CALLS AND REACHED DOWN DEEP AND SHOWED US THAT B.D.P. DEFENSE PLAYED AWESOME,I SAW 3 GOALLINE STANDS THAT WERE VERY IMPRESSIVE!MOMENTUM IS EVERYTHING!!!

IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE ROUGHING THE PASSER CALLS , BUT THE OFFSIDES ON 3RD AND 4 AND WHEN DUTY GOT THE PERSONAL FOUL WAS SOMETHING THAT CAN'T HAPPEN. DUTY WAS POPPED ON TWO OF THE PASS ATTEMPTS. ONE HE HELD ON , AND ONE HE DROPPED. I'M A BIG ZACH DUTY FAN AND I DON'T THINK HE GETS THROWN THE BALL TO ENOUGH. IN MY 12 YEARS OF WATCHING WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL HE'S THE BEST PASS CATCHING TE I'VE SEEN FOR WHITE HOUSE. BLOODWORTH WAS ALSO VERY GOOD AND WEAKLEY FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. ALSO ON THE REPLAY IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY SAID PAYNE WAS 2ND ON ALL-TIME INTS. FOR WHITE HOUSE WITH 11 COMPARED TO JEROD JULIERAT'S 15. I BELIEVE IT'S CHAD NEAL WITH 11. SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. ALSO NAME SOME OTHER GOOD PASS CATCHING TE'S FOR WHITE HOUSE OVER THE YEARS .

Not sure if he was a TE but I loved watching Cody Harmon catch a football. His catches were beautiful!

IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE ROUGHING THE PASSER CALLS , BUT THE OFFSIDES ON 3RD AND 4 AND WHEN DUTY GOT THE PERSONAL FOUL WAS SOMETHING THAT CAN'T HAPPEN. DUTY WAS POPPED ON TWO OF THE PASS ATTEMPTS. ONE HE HELD ON , AND ONE HE DROPPED. I'M A BIG ZACH DUTY FAN AND I DON'T THINK HE GETS THROWN THE BALL TO ENOUGH. IN MY 12 YEARS OF WATCHING WHITE HOUSE FOOTBALL HE'S THE BEST PASS CATCHING TE I'VE SEEN FOR WHITE HOUSE. BLOODWORTH WAS ALSO VERY GOOD AND WEAKLEY FROM WHAT I REMEMBER. ALSO ON THE REPLAY IT SOUNDED LIKE THEY SAID PAYNE WAS 2ND ON ALL-TIME INTS. FOR WHITE HOUSE WITH 11 COMPARED TO JEROD JULIERAT'S 15. I BELIEVE IT'S CHAD NEAL WITH 11. SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. ALSO NAME SOME OTHER GOOD PASS CATCHING TE'S FOR WHITE HOUSE OVER THE YEARS .

Not sure if he was a TE but I loved watching Cody Harmon catch a football. His catches were beautiful!

NO HE WAS A WR. A VERY GOOD ONE. AS A MATTER OF FACT HE COULDV'E BEEN THE BEST I'VE SEEN AT WHITE HOUSE. THE ONES I RECALL THAT WERE VERY GOOD WERE JOSH LANIUS, CORY COKER, HARMON, JORDAN BEAN, MATT PARKER AND CHAD NEAL. I KNOW THEIR HAS BEEN OTHER SOLID PLAYERS THRU THE YEARS BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES I RECALL.

NO HE WAS A WR. A VERY GOOD ONE. AS A MATTER OF FACT HE COULDV'E BEEN THE BEST I'VE SEEN AT WHITE HOUSE. THE ONES I RECALL THAT WERE VERY GOOD WERE JOSH LANIUS, CORY COKER, HARMON, JORDAN BEAN, MATT PARKER AND CHAD NEAL. I KNOW THEIR HAS BEEN OTHER SOLID PLAYERS THRU THE YEARS BUT THOSE ARE THE ONES I RECALL.

I agree with you. He did whatever it took to catch that ball. One of the best I remember was against Portland. I believe he went perfectly horizontal to catch the ball - and he did!

wow,you said for us not to live in the past but cheatham county has not beaten us since 1968,go figure,i looked it up,also cheatham co. has won two playoff games from 2001 season on,we won two playoff games just last year,take care of your program,do not worry so much about us.

Get'em BDPMOM. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nice crowd for WHHS Fri night. where were all the BHS fans. I would have thought they would have traveled for that game. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Also, thats the 1st big game that I didn't see the students rush the field. Is that the norm in White House?

I enjoyed the fans and the game met some old players from the past. (Pearl High from 1980!)

good Luck Devs you have a good looking team and a scat back that runs with a lot of heart. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We got lucky that Zach didn't get the flag he deserved on the Bucs last drive. There was a swing pass where the receiver was run out of bounds and then Zach hit him well after the play, 3 yards out of bounds. I'm a huge BDP fan, but I believe a flag should have been thrown on him. He deserved the earlier flag after getting clocked. You have to get back up, shake it off and get back in the huddle. He's a senior and should know better. I bet this is something that the coaching staff will bring up several times this week and hopefully we won't see again on the field.

I never saw the 2 roughing the passer infractions. The second flag came and the QB never went down. Main thing though, the Devils overcame some adversity, both from questionable calls to mental meltdowns but came away with a huge win.

I do not participate in discussions but I can officially answer a couple of stat questions which someone alerted me were being asked.

Career interceptions:

DeMarqus Payne has 11

Chad Neal has 10

DeMarqus, however, does not yet have an interception this season. Those came in his sophomore and junior year.

White House is 4-10 all-time against Cheatham County, but 1-10 prior to 1967. White House has won the last three games against the Cubs, in 1968, 1985 and 1986. The teams have not played in the last 22 years except in scrimmages.

Lots of information on the website anytime at www.whitehousefootball.com

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT PETE BLOODWORTH,'93 TEAM HAD SOME GREAT RECIEVER'S- ADAM SPIVEY,DANNY DAY,ALEX KEELER.ZACH DUTY IS ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO PLAYS WITH ALOT OF INTENSITY,TRUST ME THE COACHES DID NOT APPROVE OF SOME OF HIS BEHAVIOR AND HE PROBABLY WON'T DO IT AGAIN, BUT YOU MUST AGREE THAT IT'S NICE TO SEE A DEFENSIVE MENTALITY SHOW WHEN HE'S ON OFFENSE.LIKE I SAID NOBODY COMES IN OUR HOUSE AND PUSHES US AROUND,GREAT GAME AND WAY TO GET AFTER THEM DEFENSE!