Region 8AA Standings

Guest nwtnsports

I know that JCS has lost some games but heard that they moved the ball against Westview but had 5 or 6 turnovers. Are they a little under the radar? Is it obvious that they will beat USJ? I think its a decent question.

JCS did in fact out gain Westview in total yards during the game. JCS had several turnovers during the game, including one in which the QB fumbled the ball as he was crossing the goal line for a touchtown in the first half. They had another turnover in Westview territory too boot. Westview put that game away with that time eating touchdown drive they had in the second half.

They also lost at Division 2's Davidson Acadamy on a score with 13 seconds to go in the game.

USJ travels to JCS for a week 8 contest that will be a battle. If you are going to go to that game, I'd arrive real early! However, USJ has Briarcrest, Milan, and Westview in the next three weeks.

USJ has an absolutely brutal schedule over the next 4 weeks.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

milan

westview

jcs

humboldt

usj

this is my top 5 . if usj beats briarcrest and that's a big IF. then they will lose there next three and humboldt will sneak in there at 4th. usj is overrated. GO DAWGS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Humboldt would have to win 4 of their final 5 to finish 4th. If they tie with USJ at the end of the season, USJ wins the tiebreaker.

I see the final four as Milan, Westview, JCS, and USJ.

Week 8 will decide if I picked right or not.

JCS did in fact out gain Westview in total yards during the game. JCS had several turnovers during the game, including one in which the QB fumbled the ball as he was crossing the goal line for a touchtown in the first half. They had another turnover in Westview territory too boot. Westview put that game away with that time eating touchdown drive they had in the second half.

They also lost at Division 2's Davidson Acadamy on a score with 13 seconds to go in the game.

USJ travels to JCS for a week 8 contest that will be a battle. If you are going to go to that game, I'd arrive real early! However, USJ has Briarcrest, Milan, and Westview in the next three weeks.

USJ has an absolutely brutal schedule over the next 4 weeks.

You are exactly right on that. The jury is still out on the Bruins. Tonight will be the beginning of the "tell-all" as to whether or not they are overrated.

From everything I've heard, JCS is under-rated. I predict they will break more than one heart the remainder of year.

As for USJ, they have exceeded most expectations, yet there is really no guage yet to make a comparison on. Can't figure Humboldt out. For some reason, they decided that they were not happy with the 15-20 yard gains over the left side and got away from it during the USJ game. That one could have turned out differently.

IMO, the Bruins will have to outscore (which they are very capable of doing) their opponents, yet will not fair well against a "line up and run it down your throat" type of offense.

Good Luck to both the Eagles and the Bruins!

milan

westview

jcs

humboldt

usj

this is my top 5 . if usj beats briarcrest and that's a big IF. then they will lose there next three and humboldt will sneak in there at 4th. usj is overrated. GO DAWGS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well its apparent that "thedawg44" is an IDIOT as USJ just DOMINATED Briacrest 48 to 12 AND ALREADY BEAT humboldt BADLY!! and yet u have both humbolt and jcs ahead of USJ?! dude, u living under a rock or are u just purposely stupid?! USJ will beat JCS and the westview and milan games could go either way but USJ is finishing at least 3rd in the region

well its apparent that "thedawg44" is an IDIOT as USJ just DOMINATED Briacrest 48 to 12 AND ALREADY BEAT humboldt BADLY!! and yet u have both humbolt and jcs ahead of USJ?! dude, u living under a rock or are u just purposely stupid?! USJ will beat JCS and the westview and milan games could go either way but USJ is finishing at least 3rd in the region

I am sure that Coach Marley appreciates you posting "bullitin board material" on this forum. You could have made your point in a much different fashion and gained credibility. Name calling is never the way to go.

congrats to usj on beating briarcrest's #2 qb and capitalizing on his big mistakes. i'll grant you that usj has a good offense but they haven't played a good defense yet. with the next 3 games they play they won't know what hit them. milan's defense will give overby a fit. he'll be runnin for his life most of the night. milan's big o-line will wear out usj's defense and gilbert will have a field day running the ball. even if you stack the box then you'll have to contain coleman. so ya'll have pretty much got a nightmare to look forward to come friday night. i'm pretty sure you're a player so i'll shine on you're idiot remark due to you're immaturity. if you're a starter and you line up on milan's right side i hope you're second stringer is ready to go. you'll be embarrassed when # 29 blows right past you or right through you all night or until you're benched for lack of productivity. MILAN WINS 35-17. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

congrats to usj on beating briarcrest's #2 qb and capitalizing on his big mistakes. i'll grant you that usj has a good offense but they haven't played a good defense yet. with the next 3 games they play they won't know what hit them. milan's defense will give overby a fit. he'll be runnin for his life most of the night. milan's big o-line will wear out usj's defense and gilbert will have a field day running the ball. even if you stack the box then you'll have to contain coleman. so ya'll have pretty much got a nightmare to look forward to come friday night. i'm pretty sure you're a player so i'll shine on you're idiot remark due to you're immaturity. if you're a starter and you line up on milan's right side i hope you're second stringer is ready to go. you'll be embarrassed when # 29 blows right past you or right through you all night or until you're benched for lack of productivity. MILAN WINS 35-17. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yeah i am sorry about the name calling, it wasn't very mature of me but i wasnt providing any bulletin board material as my comments were referring to the fact that USJ already beat humboldt and were in no way referring to milan, westview, or jcs. And no, im not a player. but speaking of Milan's right side, who replaced brent hanson? and for somebody questioning my maturity (which i dont blame ya for), u certainly seem to be rather immature and hypocritical yourself for bashing my prediction that we beat JCS and give a milan a good game THEN going and making the prediction that if i were a player i should "hope you're second stringer is ready to go" and insulting me. If ur gonna talk the talk, u could at least walk the walk. .... but as to the actual game itself, all i said was that it could go either way if USJ shows up and brings their defense.

Guest nwtnsports

Standings through 9/26:

Milan (5-0, 2-0)

USJ (5-0, 2-0)

Westview (3-2, 2-0)

JCS (2-3, 1-1)

Humboldt (2-4, 1-2)

Peabody (1-5, 1-2)

Gibson Co. (3-2, 0-2)

Dresden (0-5, 0-2)

This week's schedule:

USJ at Milan