Morristown East @ Fulton

canefan72

The ones who think that (and I know who) need to ride the pine and just might tonight. I would love to see some of these senior "leaders" actually lead. Being a leader does not mean be loud and talk alot. If we play an A game, we will be OK.

Well you came in like an undefeated hurricane and left like a tropical depression.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish you had got the chance to see the WHOLE team. Oh well, that's the way the wet ball bounces. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I agree, having 3 of our best players out didn't help. T-howell is good for 2 score everyweek. I am

really glad too see how well we played without our star player. Turnover will get you beat everytime.

I not sure if the ball was wet, or what? Fulton didn't have any problem getting the ball in their shotgun.

Why did we have so much trouble? We had 4 snap from center that rolled back to our QB. We lost 2 of

those ball and one went for a TD. Good game Canes! Fulton is a good team. Go Canes, Beat West!

I give you an "F" for grammar, spelling, and content on the above post. Must have graduated from East with honors.

I graduated from Morristown West. I also graduated from Walter State & ETSU.

My gammar & spelling has always been bad. Only God knows how I passed College English.

Math came easy for me, that is why I hold a Degree in Engineer. VolunteerMan, no one is perfect?

Go Canes, Beat Morristown West.