Mt Pleasant vs. Wayne Co

wholder

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough luck Tigers. Good game WC. You were ready and pumped up. Maybe we meet again this year? Hopefully! You suprised me holding us to 7 and scoring 26. Didn't think either would happen. Good luck the rest of the season.

Tigers use this as motivation for this weeks game against Collinwood. Get tough and dig yourself out of this hole. You can do it.

Wow, Young, this region is going to get very interesting this year. So who has the inside track to the 1 seed now? I'm sure you guys already have all that stuff figured out. I wonder when was the last time that MP and CWood lost on the same night. I'd bet it's been awhile.

i think wayne county does.

but its hard to tell.

CA beat collinwood.

Collinwood beat moore county.

moore county beat wayne county

wayne county beat mtp

Wayne county beat CA

this next week should decide alot.

wayne county has a reletively easy weak again zion

CA plays moore county--someone will get loss number 2

mtp plays collinwood--someone will get loss number 2

this week should separate the top 4 alittle.

right now theres a big one loss tie between moore county,wayne county,collinwood,CA, and MTP

the biggest difference in this game was wc speed , and the fact that mtp could not stop the run wide at all , did a great job inside #88 is a man in there made plays on inside runs all night , mtp just didnt have the team speed to stop the wide runs usually no one even touched rb till he had 5 yds

and on a side not , worst officials i have ever seen both way , they were terrible

You hit the nail on the haed there. 1.)Who needs Graham when there is #41 Warren?), he is a tough runner. 2.) A Rice is going to be a great ball player & he had a great night on both sded of the ball. 3.) #88 is a beast most likely one of the best in 1A ball & a nominee for Mr Football. 4) I totally agree on the refs aganist both teams. How do you go fron 4th & 2 at the end of the 3rd qtr to 4th & 7 at the first of the 4th qtr on very next play.

well this is not the 1st time i was wrong about this years tigers. to much swapping players & taking jrs. off and playing sophmores.??? maybe things will work out before a total lost.

you are right "big red one" everyone knows in football you are suppose to go by seniority, not who is the best.