Jo Byrns vs. Forrest

FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

one heckofa game last night thanks to WAXO I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE. keep up the hard work guys. forrest keep ur heads u played one tough game.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The guy providing "color" and keeping offensive stats is my cousin. The main man is our pharmacist. They do a great job and volunteer their time to do it.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Twig the guy that our announcer had trouble with his name? That guy had a heck of a game!

Thank you LTH. #44 is my Son. He has the same # I had when I played. We have gotten somewhat used to the mispronunciation of our name. Your PA guy did fine. Kevin had been injured and was only able to play a couple of quarters our previous 2 games. He was anxious to get back out there and compete. He probably had his best defensive game of the year. I am sorry I didn't get to met you but I will say the people I met from Forrest were nice folks. It was very nice of yall to feed our team also. I wish the Rockets the best of luck throughout the rest of the season.

He is an awesome player, I know you are proud. I'm glad we treated you guys OK. We've found it's just as easy to be nice to the opponents rather than be ugly. Don't get me wrong, there's one en every crowd, but we're pretty nice for the most part. You guys are, too. Wish I could have met everybody. And we've been doing the feeding the team afterwards for a few years now in one way or another. Kids are always starving after a game.

I got "fired" when the paper changed hands a few years ago (didn't know you could get fired from a voluntary job). No thanks for all your hardwork, dedication, kiss my foot. Oh well. I did it for you guys, anyway, not for them. Makes my life easier, not to mention the wallet (saving gas, money for pics, etc.).

Did it happen to be Gannet that took over that paper?

hahahahah thats one paper I dont think they own lol. But they are the kind of people that would do something like firing a volunteer.

The bad thing is, they didn't even tell me. Some guy just showed up to take pics and write. Then they hired the guy doing it now. They could at least had the decency to say, hey we've hired somebody to do all the sports. We appreciate all you've done all these years. (27 to be exact).

The bad thing is, they didn't even tell me. Some guy just showed up to take pics and write. Then they hired the guy doing it now. They could at least had the decency to say, hey we've hired somebody to do all the sports. We appreciate all you've done all these years. (27 to be exact).

holy heck that is no good at all. Some companys I swear grrrrrrrrr