FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I sit in this bus seat nest to a fellow defensive lineman going to forrset I'm thinkin about how physical and how on top of our game we r goin to have to play....I look around th bus and see my team some goofin around(2s and 3s) then I see my starters listenin ton their ipods gettin focused...forrest has improved...the way I see it everybody in region 5 is a good team this year that's y we don't underestimate anybody...but one of our coachs printed off a thread off of here talkin ab how we lost our studs and how we r overrated...granted we lost some key players but we are more of a TEAM this year than ever before and that's more imprtanat to me than havin acouple superstars...and as far as our rank the players of jbhs pay no attention to the rank we could careless we take it week by week and play by play. Forrest better b on their a game tonight to bc we r comin minds right and hearts determined to win...best of luck to forrest and ill see yall on the field!

Your fans have always got your back on here about that kind of talk. The best thing that you guys can do is take care of it on the field and let your play do the talking. Your fans wouldn't trade you guys for anybody. We are so proud of you. Great game way to hang in there and fight for that win you earned it. Also you are right about the polls no one really cares about them it just gives us something to argue about on here. The thing that matters is who holds that gold ball at the end. Next up Eagleville practice hard this week.

Congrats to the Red Devils on your win tonight.............

ok sb38 here is my plate for my crow do you have any HOT SAUCE to go with it......................

I've got plenty of hot sauce but I'm not sure that you deserve to have any of it. I think that you should eat it plain. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Congrats to JB on the win. Rockets, I'm SO proud of you!! You fought hard and never gave up. Great game!! My heart is still pounding. Good luck to Jo Byrns the rest of the season. It was great to meet you Red Devils!! I should have warned you I'd be the "fluffy" blonde in the power chair!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Glad you guys made the trip to "The Rock".

It was great to meet you. Everyone at the game was so nice including the kids. The facility was beautiful I know that you are very proud of it. The visitors facilities were great. Thanks also to Forrest for feeding the football players before their trip home. We stopped at McDonald's in Franklin at about 10:45 (I know that the dining room was set to close at 11:00 but the Drive thru was open 24 hours.) and they just about locked us out so we couldn't eat in the dinning room. However about five minutes after we got there the McEwen bus stopped so that their kids could eat and they were turned away!!!!! I was absolutely furious. So anybody that is interested the McDonald's on the Mufreesboro Rd Royal Oak Parkway intersection in Franklin should be boycotted. I will be having a conversation with the manager of that resturant and the corporate office.

Congrats To The Winner. Musta Been A Good One.

It was awesome!!!!!!

Congrats To The Winner. Musta Been A Good One.

Man, it was reminiscent of the '06 JB/mTp playoff game - it came down to the wire and maybe the same exact score. Once again, the Defense bent but did not break. One thing that has impressed me about the defense is they have learned to forget the last play i.e. Forrest gets a big play like the reverse, then shut them down on a potential scoring drive at the end...which leads me to my vote for JB's MVP of the game, TWIG! I wouldn't typically say that one play makes a player the MVP, but the batted down pass when Forrest was driving to win the game was HUGE and sealed the deal in the game and for me. LK and Bolt provided one heck of a one-two punch and Adkins continues to get better every game. I just hope The Devils have a good week of practice and continue to fine tune all the little things. Hit the sled hard this week guys, Eville is coming to The Dungeon looking to knock you off the top of Reg 5!

As I sit in this bus seat nest to a fellow defensive lineman going to forrset I'm thinkin about how physical and how on top of our game we r goin to have to play....I look around th bus and see my team some goofin around(2s and 3s) then I see my starters listenin ton their ipods gettin focused...forrest has improved...the way I see it everybody in region 5 is a good team this year that's y we don't underestimate anybody...but one of our coachs printed off a thread off of here talkin ab how we lost our studs and how we r overrated...granted we lost some key players but we are more of a TEAM this year than ever before and that's more imprtanat to me than havin acouple superstars...and as far as our rank the players of jbhs pay no attention to the rank we could careless we take it week by week and play by play. Forrest better b on their a game tonight to bc we r comin minds right and hearts determined to win...best of luck to forrest and ill see yall on the field!

Young man, I don't know who you are but if your fellow teamates are as classy as you are, no wonder you guys have such a positive attitude. Congratulations on a good game and best of luck from here on out. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Man, it was reminiscent of the '06 JB/mTp playoff game - it came down to the wire and maybe the same exact score. Once again, the Defense bent but did not break. One thing that has impressed me about the defense is they have learned to forget the last play i.e. Forrest gets a big play like the reverse, then shut them down on a potential scoring drive at the end...which leads me to my vote for JB's MVP of the game, TWIG! I wouldn't typically say that one play makes a player the MVP, but the batted down pass when Forrest was driving to win the game was HUGE and sealed the deal in the game and for me. LK and Bolt provided one heck of a one-two punch and Adkins continues to get better every game. I just hope The Devils have a good week of practice and continue to fine tune all the little things. Hit the sled hard this week guys, Eville is coming to The Dungeon looking to knock you off the top of Reg 5!

Like you I left the game thinking that Twig was the MVP of that game he played hard all night and made the play that mattered most when it was needed. Way to play hard. Next up Eagleville get the Dungeon ready to rock.

Was Twig the guy that our announcer had trouble with his name? That guy had a heck of a game!

No Twig was #83 the guy that got the last interception. His last name is Edwards first name Josh I think. The name that he had trouble pronoucing was #44 Kevin Ashabrauner (Sorry RedDevil44 I know I probably mispelled it). He did mispronouce it but everybody does I don't think that most of us pronouce it right either. He's a great kid and I don't think it bothers him. I avoid saying it like the plague. I call him LK.

No Twig was #83 the guy that got the last interception. His last name is Edwards first name Josh I think. The name that he had trouble pronoucing was #44 Kevin Ashabrauner (Sorry RedDevil44 I know I probably mispelled it). He did mispronouce it but everybody does I don't think that most of us pronouce it right either. He's a great kid and I don't think it bothers him. I avoid saying it like the plague. I call him LK.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I bet Phillip (the announcer) wished he'd just called him LK, too. I've been in the pressbox enough to know how they HATE difficult names, just because they're afraid they'll mess them up. The guy last week at NCS couldn't even pronunce his own players, much less ours. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I bet Phillip (the announcer) wished he'd just called him LK, too. I've been in the pressbox enough to know how they HATE difficult names, just because they're afraid they'll mess them up. The guy last week at NCS couldn't even pronunce his own players, much less ours. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

He did a great job annoucing the game and we could here it real well on our side. Let him rest assured that he didn't do any worse than anyone else pronoucing it but his dad would have to tell you for sure. If I was annoucer I definately would do much worse.

one heckofa game last night thanks to WAXO I FELT LIKE I WAS THERE. keep up the hard work guys. forrest keep ur heads u played one tough game.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />