FridayMainEvent

Winner?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about on the visitors side of the concession stand? They cook the burgers and hotdogs over there. Think you guys will be there by 7:00? We get there early to get the handicapped spot close to the 50 in our bleachers, but it's no problem to "motor" back that way. I just honk my horn at anyone in the way, and if that doesn't work I run over them! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How about on the visitors side of the concession stand? They cook the burgers and hotdogs over there. Think you guys will be there by 7:00? We get there early to get the handicapped spot close to the 50 in our bleachers, but it's no problem to "motor" back that way. I just honk my horn at anyone in the way, and if that doesn't work I run over them! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have a feeling that we will be there way before that. We are leaving at 4:30 when we left at that time to get to community we gat to the field by 6:00 so I will meet there. I'm having some baby sitting issues that I am trying to work out. What would be the latest that I could let you know that I can't come?

I have a feeling that we will be there way before that. We are leaving at 4:30 when we left at that time to get to community we gat to the field by 6:00 so I will meet there. I'm having some baby sitting issues that I am trying to work out. What would be the latest that I could let you know that I can't come?

I'll check about 5 and see if i'd heard from you. If you were in the texting loop, you could text me!

I love that song, but I was thinking more along the lines od "There's Going To Be A Heartache Tonight" which would apply ti either team!

I refuse to think of that heartache song for us, nope it bannished from my mind. As for the other song, all of the old Jo Byrns football players should get a little nostalgic about that song.

I'll check about 5 and see if i'd heard from you. If you were in the texting loop, you could text me!

She didn't meet the minimum height requirement to join. I think SB38 is the only adult in Joe Burns that never got to ride the Wabash Cannonball at Opryland because her head didn't touch the red line........

She didn't meet the minimum height requirement to join. I think SB38 is the only adult in Joe Burns that never got to ride the Wabash Cannonball at Opryland because her head didn't touch the red line........

I have you know that I was a very accomplished Wabash rider and I could also ride Chaos and that one I can't remember that name where your feet dangled. I miss Opryland. I'm 5ft 1 and three quarters inches tall thank you very much. Just remember that you have to come to the Dungeon this year. You wouldn't want to make me mad and risk that I would be in charge of your concessions eats do you? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have you know that I was a very accomplished Wabash rider and I could also ride Chaos and that one I can't remember that name where your feet dangled. I miss Opryland. I'm 5ft 1 and three quarters inches tall that you very much. Just remember that you have to come to the Dungeon this year. You wouldn't want to make me mad and risk that I would be in charge of your concessions eats do you? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

She got you there C11 so I think that you better be nice now or you may be having a long ride home after that game.......... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have you know that I was a very accomplished Wabash rider and I could also ride Chaos and that one I can't remember that name where your feet dangled. I miss Opryland. I'm 5ft 1 and three quarters inches tall that you very much. Just remember that you have to come to the Dungeon this year. You wouldn't want to make me mad and risk that I would be in charge of your concessions eats do you? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

She got you there C11 so I think that you better be nice now or you may be having a long ride home after that game.......... better have some paper on hand.............